• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the ladies

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
My ex-girlfriend was very ticklish..(i miss that-- 🙁 ). Anyway..everytime I tickled her she would beg me to stop but when I stopped she would start kissing me. Was this just a distraction to get me to stop? Does that mean she was turned on or was she turned off by being tickled? 😕

Just a thought I had

Well, I ALWAYS beg for my tickler to stop. That is just part of it for me, I know I love it but dammit IT TICKLES!!! But the passionate kiss following the tickle session indicates to me that she probably enjoyed it, it turned her on for sure. Maybe not the tickling but at least the submissive thing. Just my opinion...

thanks kit, I appreciate your honesty..thats good to know. BTW, we broke up because of long-distance. I guess sometimes tickling can't save everything..*LOL

Tickler, the tickling sometimes can get very intense which is why we beg and plead to stop. But like Kitten said, more than likely she was turned on by it. Now with me, the guy wouldn't know what hit him! Sorry to hear about the long distance breakup. I know from experience its very frustrating.

Tickling

:feets: Yes, I agree with both ticklkitten and Sultrybrunette. I am always begging for the tickling to stop, but at the same time I NEVER want it to end! Tickling is a maddening experience, but when it tickles just right, I am no longer in control and I :happyfloa simply LOVE it! :smilelove

question for the ladies

Even though I am not a lady, I too woudl like to join in by saying thta she was indeed turned on by the tickling. As all things in life, they are "situational." Tickling does not have to be sexual (always sensual), but it certainlky can be under the right sedt of circumstances. Not knowing what was going on, she and you probably had just a few clothes on, if any.....That comibnation would certainly do it for me!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back