• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the lady lers

stdave1

TMF Poster
Here's a question for all you lady lers. Do you prefer to tickle in one spot or work your way up and down your victim's body, and if you do like working your way around, do like to start at the upper part of the victims body or at the feet?

Hmmm....good question.

It depends on the "vibe" in the room with me. Sometimes I like to be methodical and work from top down or bottom up. Sometimes I just like to go around my lee and see where it takes me. All depends on the mood.

I usually start at his waistline and work my way up to his underarms, then I move back down to his waist and tummy where I concentrate the most intense tickling. If I can get him to have an orgasm from just being tickled, I feel triumphant 🙂

Val...*gets down on one knee* Will you marry me??? 🙂 🙂 🙂

When I'm ler, which isn't often, I like to try every possible spot to see where I get the best reaction...then, once I've mentally mapped out my lee's body, I just go for all of the kill spots...😉

I'll be all over the place....with the best spots kept in my head so I can use them at the most prime moments.

I go for wherever I can get. lol

But usually I will start on my bf's upperbody (sides, armpits), and the times he is able to throw me off I conveniently land near his feet and go for them. Not for too long though 'cause that is his worst spot, and I have been kicked before. :laughing:

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back