• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question: Menstrual Cycle vs. Ticklishness?

Camel26

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Ladies and Gents of the Theater, I present thee with a question that a fine tickling comrade and I were pondering this afternoon...

Are there times during a woman's menstrual cycle where she is more/less ticklish?

Women--do you notice a difference in sensitivity in yourself or your partner during different times of the month? Do you find you have more of a desire to be tickled/tickle others during different times in your cycle?

Men--do you notice a difference in your partner's sensitivity to tickling during different points in her cycle? Do you notice an increased desire to be tickled/tickle you during different times in her cycle?

Just curious....inquiring minds want to know...in the interest of SCIENCE!!!! 😛arty: 😛arty: 😛arty:

Just curious....inquiring minds want to know...in the interest of SCIENCE!!!! 😛arty: 😛arty: 😛arty:

Sounds like some scientific experimentation is in order. Shall we start looking for volunteers willing to participate in a 30 day trial? 😛

My guess is that at ovulation until the 'period' hits, one might be more sensitive to tickling or seek it out more if the lady is aroused by it. It would make sense biologically since at that time the instincts of reproduction and fertility would kick in.

No idea if I'm right, but it makes sense biochemically.

As strange as this is, I find myself twice as receptive to tickling and arousal in general whenever I'm actually ON my period....usually lasting for the first three or four days. This is kind of unfortunate, but, it's just how I function. xD

My ex's nipples were unbearably ticklish while she was on her period. So much so that it could kill the mood.

I just get ridiculously leeish right before that time of the month....does that count? XD:blush

~K

My girlfriend does get more ticklish at certain periods of the month(which I of course have already memorized), during her period being the highest one, not the first day, on the first day she just gets cramps and period related inconveniences, but for the next 4-5 days(it extends a bit after it is over), she is even ticklish in places where she is not on other times of the month, and I mean a difference from 0 to 10.

I am sure it is about the biochemical changes in her body, as Hawk pointed out. But I don't want to find out the exact chemical change that is going on, I might jinx it 😛

I just get ridiculously leeish right before that time of the month....does that count? XD:blush

~K

How can you notice a difference?! 😉:stickout hehe

It's funny you should ask this question Camel coz I was thinking along similar lines just recently. I think in the build up,say the day before, I become more sensitive-not from actual tickling unfortunately but just general sensations. Then to cheer myself up during the worst of it I tend to fantasise about being tickled an awful lot more than usual-which sometimes results in dreaming about being tickled as well. Think it also depends on the severity of the cycle- i.e. an easy one or a really painful one. The greater the pain the more tickling seems to come to mind etc.

How can you notice a difference?! 😉:stickout hehe

I'm not half as leeish as you sweetie---if you think I'M bad, take a look in the mirror :stickout Sorry for hijacking the thread Camel, but this could not go unreplied XD

~K

I'm really ticklish during my minstrel period, like when I'm performing songs whose lyrics tell stories about distant places or about real or imaginary historical events.

I'm not half as leeish as you sweetie---if you think I'M bad, take a look in the mirror :stickout Sorry for hijacking the thread Camel, but this could not go unreplied XD

~K

LMAO yeah yeah whatever!? :stickout :stickout :stickout

Apologies Camel for hijacking it too. Karen it could have gone unreplied.Quite easily :stickout:cool

You have my FULL permission...as long as, if we are ever all in the same room together, I get to prove which one of you is more lee-ish...😉

And I am, apparently, very Ler-ish when mid cycle...:blush

I couldn't stand to be touched during my cycle..

and someone needs to take a strap to that nerrad...

You have my FULL permission...as long as, if we are ever all in the same room together, I get to prove which one of you is more lee-ish...😉

And I am, apparently, very Ler-ish when mid cycle...:blush

Of course you can....you can prove that Karen it more leeish 😉:stickout Let's hope for her sake she doesn't catch you mid-cycle :lol

PPFFFT!!! I'll let myself be strapped down beside you ANYday of the week woman! Let Camel be the ler, fine XDFirst one to uncle out has to.....oh, IDK, the rest of TT can figure out the forfeit for us. I am NOT afraid of you :stickout:stickout:stickout

~K

PPFFFT!!! I'll let myself be strapped down beside you ANYday of the week woman! Let Camel be the ler, fine XDFirst one to uncle out has to.....oh, IDK, the rest of TT can figure out the forfeit for us. I am NOT afraid of you :stickout:stickout:stickout

~K

Oooh hehe sounds like fun to me. Would be most awesome. :lol

I'm in, ladies!!! BRING IT!!! I practiced yesterday...had a friend tied to my bed, spread eagle, naked for 2 hours...

I'm an quadruped...what can I say? 😀 😀 😀

I'm insatiable...mid cycle, and I want to play more, despite having tickle fights and having that session with my friend earlier in the day...i want more...

I'm in, ladies!!! BRING IT!!! I practiced yesterday...had a friend tied to my bed, spread eagle, naked for 2 hours...

I'm an quadruped...what can I say? 😀 😀 😀

I'm insatiable...mid cycle, and I want to play more, despite having tickle fights and having that session with my friend earlier in the day...i want more...

Oooh awesome. Hope you had fun hehe 😉:lol

the hollywood brother had a girlfriend that seemed to be more everything during the time of the month. the hollywood brother do not know if it was her, the birth control pills or what but she seemed hornier and more sensitive at that time

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back