• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question on happiness

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
recently the hollywood brother got to thinking and he started thinking of what gives the hollywood brother the most joy. one of the things is being hit hard and repeatedly by waves breaking in the ocean. now with this being said what are the things that everyone on this site not just enjoys but feels almost as hapy and exicited as a kid would be if his folks brought him a puppy

what makes izzy happy....being alive...living each day as it comes..what makes her feel like she would if given a puppy....treating her hottub as a pool..playing with her precious kittie cat chelsea...having a blast with life...all these things make izzy happy...exercising...sitting outside on the front porch reading a good book..watching a classic movie on the telly...listening to izzy's awesome play list...it rocks..

What makes David happy are the little things in life.

Writing songs and performing, Sitting in the sun by my pool with a few cold beers in a cooler with a book in my hand, sunglasses in place and the grill going on the patio.
Watching my favourite cartoons ... JLU for one. Watching a great film. Playing my guitars and putting together my rackmount gear for my amp. Spending time with a pretty girl who likes to laugh (not just because she's being tickled... but that's good too!). Spending time with my close friends. Flying (hopefully in a small plane because you can feel the take off and landings better)

The simple things.

The days last cigarette and the days first cold beer. Meeting new people and looking for miss "right" also give me joy.

recently the hollywood brother got to thinking and he started thinking of what gives the hollywood brother the most joy. one of the things is being hit hard and repeatedly by waves breaking in the ocean. now with this being said what are the things that everyone on this site not just enjoys but feels almost as hapy and exicited as a kid would be if his folks brought him a puppy

I call it the "grape bursting in the throat" happiness, here, HOLLYWOODBRO! For me, there's diving into and under those waves you mentioned, and also bicycling down a steep hill!

For some reason, I got it(that mucho-happy feeling) the other night while driving home from the midnight show of The Dark Night at 3am. They have just repaved the section of highway I was on, and there was no one else out and about, so it was fun to floor the van for afew miles. It just felt so smooth and cool in the night air. Like flying, or at least gliding.

Last edited:
i enjoy coming here, thats one thing that makes me happy.

And brownies, yum

what else makes izzy happy...she will be celebrating two things next month..the end of her treatment with the anti biotic clendomyacin..thanks to a wicked wisdom tooth extraction last august..izzy suffered a chronic rare infection..been on anti biotics for almost a year...august 2nd marks the last day of her med..yippeee

second thing...she will celebrate thirty years of marriage to an awesome, yet sometimes stubborn guy..she can't live without him...even if he never tickles her...sniff lol...but our marriage isn't based on tickling...it would have been nice if it could have been included but alas..not possible..o well..izzy was a bad girl and got her tickle fix two years ago when she met with various members of the TMF...it was fun...and she discovered she is ticklish everywhere..hehe..

Playing my PS3, going to the club, and chillin' with my homies makes me happy.

Very nice question Hollywood,

(Disclaimer: you are now entering my mind)

There are times when you work all day, sweat for months on a project, stay in an office in the back of long dark hallway, endlessly working away the days. When minutes on the clock seem to flow like grains of sand in an hourglass and you realize that you are way behind schedule. Your life needs meaning and you wonder if what you're doing is the right thing. When you feel yourself getting older by the second, and are somehow loosing track of your goals and what makes you happy. When life seems boring, depressing, and downright impossible to live....Then there are times when you are awakened by taking a break. Mabey a visit to a park or taking a walk down an old beaten path. Mabey visiting a place in the moutains or sitting by a river. Any place that feels serene with very little distraction. You feel this overwhelming energy all around you and realize that you aren't alone. Life then feels timeless. The world is full of life and it feels like your spirit is connected to it all. It feels like every breath you take is better than the last. You observe more art in one minute than any museum can provide in a lifetime. It is as though the very hand of God were painting pictures right before your eyes. The flow of water seems to touch your every nerve in a gentle relaxing tone. Every gust of wind circles around your body like gentle inviting spirits and the sun's warmth shines through your body and into your soul. I love the timeless feeling of nature with no worries and no set schedules. It is beautiful and dynamic. I would say that my absolute favorite part of nature is being able to witness the power and might of thunderstorms. They fascinate me to no end and the feeling I get from them is like no other.

What makes me happy? Honestly? Seeing others happy. And even more so making others happy. That's what ultimately makes me happy.

That, and my wonderful girlfriend...oh man, does she know how to bring the best of smiles out of me. :happy: And God, as well. And let's not forget good food! lol! :laughing:

(These kick-butt smilies make me happy, as well! :greenstar😛aw::bluestar::note::yellowsta)

*bump*

what makes me happy..the change in the weather..the leaves falling everywhere..making new friends...

Senshi...realizing things aren't as bad as I thought....writing and singing....Teh Look...my friends....I could go on

~K

Last edited:
Spending time with my family, playing video games, eating and drinking. 😛

I like a good motorcycle ride at dusk when the air gets damp. And near hurricane-force winds. Plus the feeling you get when you think you've done all you can, and then you do more and you realize you're stronger mentally than physically.

Also, when I run into someone back home - whom I don't even know - and when they realize who I am, they tell me what a great guy my dad was and how much he helped them, even all these years after his death.

And sex. I like sex.

Last edited:
Oh how could I have forgotten sex??? Sex makes me happy too! 😀

~K

Rain - but only usually when I'm indoors. If you're indoors, rain is the complete and utter shiznizzle.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back