• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Questions For Those With Unbearably Ticklish Soles

Tickle4444

TMF Regular
1. Did you, at one time, insist that you hated having your soles tickled?
2. When was your first experience with having your soles relentlessly tickled? What was it like?
3. Would you freely admit to the fact that you like having your soles tickled?
4. Would you describe the experience as both pleasurable and torturous?
5. Do you still cringe at the idea of having your soles tickled?

Last edited:
1) I've never said I hated it there. It's always been a good experience for me.
2) The first time I got my feet tickled mercilessly (in a more sensual setting) would've been a few years about... about 5 I'd say. I was kinda nervous about it, especially since I had to tell the person I liked it, but it was overall really good. I was disappointed when it had to end.
3) I'd freely admit it to people who already knew I liked tickling, but I don't volunteer it as random knowledge.
4) Definitely. Especially after it's gone on for a while, when it reaches that point where I'm not sure how much more I can take, but I'm enjoying it too much to want it to stop. That just makes it sublime.
5) I do now and then. If someone describes it happening to me, that can still totally get to me. My feet'll be all scrunched up even in my boots.

Tickle4444 said:
2. When was your first experience with having your soles relentlessly tickled? What was it like?

1. never said those exact words but said other things like dont touch my feet, stay away from my feet.
2. Never really had them relentlessly tickled yet, obvioulsy b/c im still alive
3. No, probably not
4. No idea, i like being tickled in general
5. Sometimes, but when i do its really just a play and i actually want the person to tickle me, but i pretend i dont lol, you know how it is :redface:

lol you mean like when i describe it with the feather in front of your eyes sammi? ^.^

1. i use to deny that i was ticklish period, so yeah sort of.
2. lol several years ago, my first tied up experience with my gf. it was unbearable yet awesome.
3.yes, do all the time
4. i love it when its torturous so yes.
5. lol only when my present gf threatens to use either the "rake" technique or the one finger slowly up my arches technique. hehe

^.^

Answer: Yes because I hated my feet and want people to stay away from them.

Answers: It was pure torture at it's best (or worst hehe). I am so insanely ticklish that after awhile my fighting was done, I couldn't do anything more but laugh and cry and beg. Eventually I stopped breathing so they gave me a break. It's part of the reasons no one is allowed near my feet.

Answer: Honestly I'm iffy on it. I love it because I love being tickle tortured, I love being tickled anytime, anyspot but I hate it because I seriously hate people around my feet it just drives me insane.

Answer: Hell Yes. Read what I wrote again lol

Answer: I'm smiling and wiggling my feet just thinking about it. lol

Tickle4444 said:

1. Yes, I did a few times actually.
2. When I was a kid; rolled up in my bed sheets like a human egg roll. Let's just say I never panicked so much in my life, and that's prolly why I hate being tickled on my feet lol.
3. Nope, never. I usually try to bluff my way out of being tickled by putting on the "tough guy" act and dismiss any allusions to my being ticklish. Never works tho 😛
4. Oddly, yes. It did feel good, it was a rush; and who can deny that rush you get afterwards. But it is pure torture.
5. Cringe, twitch, reflexively kick, froth at the mouth AND grit my teeth 😛

....but I'm a ler, usually I don't have any real fears. These are just insights into my inner-lee that hasn't been out to play since I was a lil kid.

Tickle4444 said:

1. Several times, actually--usually at the precise moment that fingertips are inexorably approaching the bottoms of my feet. Course, I've said the same thing about my sides, stomach and knees... oddly enough, that never seems to dissuade the person who's determined that she's about to tickle me there.

2. I think it was when I was in middle school, wrestling with my cousin Kathy--she won, I was immobilized and she turned her attention to my feet. I know that was the first time because I was completely without panic until her fingers started skritching my feet, and didn't stop. It wasn't instantaneously intolerable (I was less ticklish then than I am now) but it got that way before she was done.

3. Freely? No. If the person tickling me says she won't stop until I say that? In a heartbeat.

4. The attention is of course pleasurable... the sensation is certainly torturous.

5. I'm in full cringe mode as I type this...

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back