• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick Library Tickle- (True Story)

SoleScratcher1

This particular incident happened on Friday, last Friday. I decided to go check out a book from the public library. The good thing about living in Florida is that young women ALWAYS wear flip flops EVERYWHERE. So I walked in and saw all kinds of feet everywhere, black, white, hispanic, japanese. But one woman caught my eye. She was a dark long haired, tan spanish chick, young too. She was wearing bluish-green flip flops that matched with her outfit. Her feet were perfect. I tried to hide my excitement, but couldn't, I HAD TO DO IT!!! So I pick up a random book from the shelves and go over to the table wear she was sitting and since there were two seats per table, I sat in the seat that was across from her. My heart was beating as I thought what I was about to do, I also thought about the consequences that may come with my action. I decided to take my chances. After about 15 minutes of reading the boring book I picked up, I looked under the table to find her legs crossed and stretched out in front of me, her feet were facing my direction. Her foot was in perfect reach of my hand. I reached under the table slowly and brought my index finger up the bottom of her right foot quickly, did I mention she wasn't wearing any socks? She gasped and looked under the table then looked at me, I looked at her. "Was that you?" She whispered. I replied "Yeah, your foot's really soft." I wasn't afraid to admit that. "Oh," She looked at me puzzled then went back to reading her book. She kept her legs in the same position. I stepped it up a little so I reached under the table again and pulled her right ankle towards me. The woman looked REALLY anxious. I just couldn't hold it back anymore! I then slid off her shoe and wiggled my fingers on the soft, sensitive skin. She started giggling while flexing her toes back and forth. I just kept it up. She tried pulling her ankle away, but I kept a fine grip on it. I then started drawing figure eights all over her soles, that when she started getting red in the face, she just kept giggling and flexing. After that, I used my index finger to stroke her foot multiple times. I wanted to taste her sweet soles, so I brought her foot a little closer and licked up and down. She went hysterical in a way her body shakes to get free. I was in the zone. Her giggles became louder and louder to the point where I had to let her go. Once I let go, she caught her breath, I quickly grabbed her shoe so she wouldn't be able to find it. She looked and looked, and obviously, she couldn't find it. I told her I had her shoe and if she wanted it back, she would have to give me her phone number. She gave it to me and I checked the numbers by dialing them on my cell phone. They were correct, her cell phone vibrated. I gave her shoe back and she quickly slipped it on and hurried out. I was still excited from the experience I had just had. From now on, that's going to be my prime tickling location, the library. Tell me what you think of it, don't be afraid!!

Last edited:
well if it is true...it's a pretty damn good story! I wish i was that girl! haha

hmmm...i too am questioning its truthfulness. You did all this to someone u had never even met or spoken too?

umm. You want to know what I think?

You're a freak, and I Hope she's intelligent enough to call the police and press charges. Someone should. That's sick man. Really sick.

😀

Great story, I've done some wild on the whim stuff like that!
Never mind the critics, they are just jealous that they don't have the balls to do something like that! Just choose wisely to whom you do that to and how far you go.

Goofytickle said:
umm. You want to know what I think?

You're a freak, and I Hope she's intelligent enough to call the police and press charges. Someone should. That's sick man. Really sick.

Yeah another good idea... calling cops to help tickling her !!!

Okay, sir, that was a very stupid thing that you have done, and trust me, I go to a school with stupid people, so I know what stupid is, and that was extremely stupid. Why the devil would you do something so idiotic? And also Chef, I do have the balls to do something of that sort, but I don't waste my time tickling a woman into submission and holding her shoe hostage whilst dialing her phone number, he didn't know who she was. She could have been the police. She could have had a brawny boygfriend, who may find him and shank him. How dumb is that? All for a tickle? This is foolish.

Oh yes chef, I meant to finish with, "so don't assume that I am a coward. I am just a rational person, I would get their permission first."

Journia said:
Okay, sir, that was a very stupid thing that you have done, and trust me, I go to a school with stupid people, so I know what stupid is, and that was extremely stupid. Why the devil would you do something so idiotic? And also Chef, I do have the balls to do something of that sort, but I don't waste my time tickling a woman into submission and holding her shoe hostage whilst dialing her phone number, he didn't know who she was. She could have been the police. She could have had a brawny boygfriend, who may find him and shank him. How dumb is that? All for a tickle? This is foolish.

Personally I think SoulScratcher is a pioneer in the field of under the table foot tickling. Must we all be politically correct even in tickling a cuties feet? This gentlemen not only provided us with a delightful story but also gave us a blueprint on what to do when you have a beautiful girl sitting across from you. As for the girl...she could have screamed bloody murder and gotten this guy arrested. Could it be that this young woman...has a sense of humor?? Is playful??? Found this guy attractive??? Nah! Not in 2006 Homeland Suckurity America right? We all gotta act like were in the repressed 1950's, I forgot! 🙄

And I don't like meeting girls who are afraid of me because I have an interest in tickling. Because some dummy held their shoe hostage and demanded their phone number.

By the way, did you call it?

Supernaught said:
Personally I think SoulScratcher is a pioneer in the field of under the table foot tickling. Must we all be politically correct even in tickling a cuties feet? This gentlemen not only provided us with a delightful story but also gave us a blueprint on what to do when you have a beautiful girl sitting across from you. As for the girl...she could have screamed bloody murder and gotten this guy arrested. Could it be that this young woman...has a sense of humor?? Is playful??? Found this guy attractive??? Nah! Not in 2006 Homeland Suckurity America right? We all gotta act like were in the repressed 1950's, I forgot! 🙄

Or maybe she was just embarrased as hell? Maybe she didn't want to make a big scene out of it? She may have called the police once she got home, you never know.

Then again, maybe she did just let it slide because she had a sense of humor. That still doesn't justify the fact that he violated this persons personal boundaries.

You don't have to act like a repressed, politcally correct Amercian...just act like a human being with some common sense and respect for other people. Really not that hard.

Journia said:
And I don't like meeting girls who are afraid of me because I have an interest in tickling. Because some dummy held their shoe hostage and demanded their phone number.

By the way, did you call it?

Amen. And well said.

I got nothing to say about this little...Illegal move he has pulld.

Anime316 said:
Or maybe she was just embarrased as hell? Maybe she didn't want to make a big scene out of it? She may have called the police once she got home, you never know.

Then again, maybe she did just let it slide because she had a sense of humor. That still doesn't justify the fact that he violated this persons personal boundaries.

You don't have to act like a repressed, politcally correct Amercian...just act like a human being with some common sense and respect for other people. Really not that hard.
Very well said.

Anime316 said:

Quoted for truth.

Well you guys are entitled to your opinions on this gentleman"s actions just as I am to mine. I just happen to think the guy is clever and has balls to do what he did. I guess we agree to disagree. 😀

Excuse me...

Journia said:
Oh yes chef, I meant to finish with, "so don't assume that I am a coward. I am just a rational person, I would get their permission first."

Permission :laughing: , yeah right!!! It's not like he's raping the girl!!

Life belongs to the brave and valient, and should you have gotten in trouble because of it, heck, at least you won't go through life thinking about "what could have been should I have done it..."

Tickle on, dude!!!

Okay, how long has this been over with uh...?

Journia said:
Okay, how long has this been over with uh...?

I see sir only you are able to have an opinion. Maybe if you lightened up alittle and took a chance once in awhile you might not have a dogma view of those of us who do.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back