• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quivering, whimpering, giggling Yvette is tickled for the first time! (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Barely a few seconds into this clip, I'm gliding feathers up and down Yvette's long, LONG soles and her feet start twitching. By the time I'm tickling the middle of her feet with my fingers, she's all but quaking,*her feet bouncing up and down in the stocks like they're VIBRATING, and she's alternating between the cutest whimper (like a puppy) and on the edge of full out laughter, which comes when I really start tickling her good!

Yvette has long, waist-length hair, long and slender size ten feet and long, LONG toes, which she's set off with black nail polish (because she's a little gothy). She used to frequent the bondage club scene when she was younger, but was never tickled. During a break, she told me "Oh my GOD--this is SO MUCH WORSE. I can't DO anything!" Well, except shake, which she does ... a LOT!

Yvette flexes and curls her long toes and has a delightful laugh, which you'll get to hear for yourself if you come check out her first time Stuck In The Stocks!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!
http://clips4sale.com/2152

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back