• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

R.I.P. Dimebag

pimp401

TMF Poster
As you may of heard or not , the lead guitarist for Pantera / Damageplan was shot and killed at a concert here in columbus , ohio . He was the only real reason for me to play guitar , and one of the last real metal icons left . He will be missed.

have they caught this SOB that did this injustice? and what where his reasons?

it's becoming dangerous to be a musician, from crashes to OD's, to being murdered.

they killed the guy yes , they shot him in the head. he reason was cuz he thought dimebag broke up pantera . he's just another crazy asshole

so the killed the bastard eh? good, my opinion, they shoulda tortured the mother f*****. yep, them crazy SOBs..... i'm still infuriated over killing him over something so stupid......

to be honest, never heard his music, but i heard about him, heard he was a great guy. gonna buy some of his music now.

oh they kill the great artist for supposedly breaking up the band, but no one ever kills the spice girls for breaking up, or backstreet boys, or *nsync, just the people with real talent.

copy cat killer looking to make dec 8,2004 his day it was 24 years ago, Mark chapman killed john lennon,John may you still rest in peace

I didnt really know much about dimebag or pantera, but i do love metal ( as a football player nothin gets u more ready b4 a game). i think they guy got what he deserved I mean that was one of the most unthinkable things that u couldve expected at a concert.

dimebag darrell abbot was one of the greatist guitarist of our time and a great entertainer. he will be missed

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back