• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

R.I.P Patrick Swayze

Spawn190

TMF Expert
Patrick Swayze, the actor who danced his way into viewers' hearts with "Dirty Dancing" and then broke them with "Ghost," died Monday after a battle with pancreatic cancer. He was 57.

May he rest in peace knowing that he taught us to dance dirty, cleaned up our road houses, and made making pottery sexy.

I didn't see all of his movies but I enjoyed the ones I did see. Ghost, Roadhouse and Next of Kin come to mind.

RIP, Patrick Swayze

*sighs* I had such a crush on him in North and South...quite the sexy confederate officer..he never gave up..he fought that cancer to the end..too young...sigh

i honestly thought isabeau would start a thread about hisd death. he never gave up and may he rest in peace.

I lost my mother to this type of cancer in june of 1997. She was diagnosed in march of 1997. she only lasted six weeks. I could give you all the gory details but let's just say that this type of cancer is one mean bastard, and it's a very painful way to go.

Overheard on local radio yesterday: "As long as Whoopi Goldberg is alive, we'll always be able to communicate with Patrick Swayze through her..."

Pancreatic cancer is downright cruel...from my experiences with it (several friends and parents of friends), I am surprised he lasted almost 2 years from the date of initial diagnosis...usually, by the time said cancer becomes symptomatic, it's already too late. What a shame...he was too young, and too talented...

there are ways to slow or stop the process of cancer using reiki and hollistic health products. my mom's cousin fought cancer with these things and he amazed his doctors. he wasn't supposed to live as long as he did.

i LOVED patrick swayze in "to wong foo thanks for everything, julie newmar" a fantastic movie! and also his little role in "keeping mum" another fabulous movie.

Patrick Swayze, the actor who danced his way into viewers' hearts with "Dirty Dancing" and then broke them with "Ghost," died Monday after a battle with pancreatic cancer. He was 57.

May he rest in peace knowing that he taught us to dance dirty, cleaned up our road houses, and made making pottery sexy.

Amen to that. :cry

He had to have some talent to uplift so many crappy movies by his mere presence. Srsly. It wasn't Keanu who made Point Break what it was; and I can't imagine anyone else in Roadhouse.

Swayze was like the penultimate guy-that-other-guys-hate-but-secretly-wish-they-were or something.

I am terribly sorry that cancer took him from the world at such a young age.

Camel, any kind of cancer is cruel. I'm just realy greatful my aunt has gotten thru her chemo and radiotherapy.
But not everyone is so lucky.
R.I.P Mister Swayze

Pancreatic carcinoma is horrid to treat, since usually by the time we diagnose it, the tumor has grown too big or has spread all over the body. Patrick was blessed to get 2 years. 5 years ago, most patients barely lasted 6 months. Now they go 1-2 years, thanks to some new drugs we have out there.

Good actor, great dancer. He will be missed.

I hope there will be a cure for all cancer soon. Because I lost my mother that got cancer, which I hoped she be cured.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back