• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rack Story

zachiscool1

TMF Poster
I remember a while ago I read a story about a husband who builds a rack, then puts his wife in it and tickles her, but I can't remember what is was called, can anyone help me out?

I think you mean this:

Stretching Kathy - by Canine227

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first story... Hope it's ok.

"Kathy! Could you come down to the workshop for a minute? I need a hand with something!" Greg called to his wife. It was almost 10:30 Friday night and Kathy had just gotten ready for bed. It had been a long week and she was exhausted, so wearing a short yellow cotton nightie and a pair of 'Hanes Her Way' cotton panties she made her way to the small room in the basement Greg called his workshop.
For two weeks now Greg had been working on a secret project for the local museum. He wouldn't tell Kathy what it was that he was building, only that the museum had paid him a small fortune to complete the project.
Nearing the workshop Kathy called to Greg, "What is it honey? I was just about to go to bed."
"Sorry Kath," Greg said, "But I finished the museum piece and I really need to know if it will work the way that they want it to."
Entering the room Kathy stopped short, "What is that thing?" she asked Greg nervously.
"It's a torture rack silly!" He responded. "Come on I just want to give it a quick test before I take it apart for delivery."
"What do I have to do?" She asked.
"The museum wanted me to be sure that it was escape proof Kathy. I need you to get in it and make sure that I've made the restraints tight enough."
Kathy thought nothing of it. She had been asked by Greg to do crazy things before although none of them had ever involved her being tied up in the five years they had been married. But Kathy loved and trusted Greg implicitly so without a second thought she sat on the edge of the padded table and threw her legs over the top while he held the stocks at the foot end open for her. Placing her ankles into the padded cutouts he gingerly closed the stocks and locked them in place.
"Can you pull your feet through?" he asked her. Kathy tried with all of her might but her feet wouldn't budge. She did however in her struggles manage to lose her slippers in the process.
"OK," Greg said, "One more test and we'll be done." He went to other end of the table and told Kathy to lie flat and raise her arms above her head. Greg then placed two leather cuffs on her wrists, which were attached to long chains leading to some sort of a wheel at the end of the table. Greg slowly began to turn the wheel. With a ratcheting noise the chain began to slowly tighten drawing Kathy's hands closer and closer to the end of the table.
"Don't make that chain too tight Greg." Kathy kidded, "I don't want to get any taller you know!" Both Greg and Kathy had to giggle, at 5'1" and barely 100 lbs. Kathy was always being kidded about her size.
With a few more turns Greg had Kathy stretched out like a guitar string.
"There," he said pleased with his creation. "Now try to get out of it Kathy." Greg stepped to the side of the rack to get a better view.
Kathy let out a groan, "get out of it!" she said, "that's a laugh! I can't even move."
Kathy could wiggle her fingers and flex her toes, but that was the extent of her ability to move.
"Alright Greg," she said. "You can untie me now. I can't get out of this."
"Come on Kath!" Greg said. "You're not even trying." He was beginning to enjoy her plight and was not quite ready for it to end yet. "Maybe you need a little incentive!"
"What do you mean by incentive Greg?" Kathy asked nervously. For the first time it dawned on her how vulnerable she was at this particular moment.
Greg began to wiggle his fingers in the air above her. "I know what will make you try to get yourself free!" he threatened.
"Oh No Greg!" She said anxiously. "You wouldn't tickle me while I'm helpless like this would you?" Kathy had always been extremely ticklish all over her body. Just the thought of someone tickling her sent shivers down her spine and sometimes raised goosebumps. She suddenly recalled a time when she was a little girl and her three older sisters chased her through the house, pinned her down and tickled her until she cried and wet herself. Kathy had begged them to stop the awful torture but they just kept on tickling and tickling. There were many times her sisters had tickled her one at a time or as a gang, but that one was the worst. Now she found herself completely helpless and although she trusted Greg not to hurt her, she was still deathly afraid of being tickled. "Please Greg! I'm begging you! Please don't tickle me!" she implored.
"You're so cute when you beg," he said laughing. He then gave her a playful poke in the side.
Kathy groaned and tried to move but was held in place by the force of the bonds. "PLEASE DON'T DO THAT!" she shrieked. "I'M MUCH TOO TICKLISH GREG!"
"Wow," Greg said. "You are sensitive aren't you!" He poked her again.
Kathy screamed and nearly pulled her arms out of their sockets. Greg was enjoying his beautiful wife's plight and began to wiggle his fingers against her ribs squeezing and kneading.
At first contact Kathy through her head back, "NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!" she screamed. "PLEEZ STAHP! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"
Greg grabbed Kathy's nightie and pulled it up all the way to her wrists. "Lookee what we have here!" He said as he began spidering his fingers along Kathy's belly. Up her rib cage and over her breasts he ran his hands until he reached her armpits.
"OH MY GOD!!!" Kathy screamed. "PLEEZ NOT THERE! PLEEZ GREG! YOU'RE KILLING ME!"
"Kitchy Koo!" Greg teased continuing the ticklish assault on Kathy. "Do you think you can get free now maybe?" Greg stopped as suddenly as he had started and began to rub her breasts. "So, do you think you want to try for me now?" he asked.
Kathy was trying to catch her breath, "That was so mean Greg!" she sobbed. "You know how ticklish I am!"
"Oh, You loved it!" he said sliding his hand down under her waistband. Just as Greg suspected Kathy was sopping wet and blushing a deep crimson. He began running his fingers up and down her slit slowly and then began to tickle her lips.
"Oh Greg!" Kathy moaned. "That tickles! HA HA HA HA HA!"
Greg continued tickling her crotch and suddenly he attacked her thighs.
"OH NNNNNOOOOOO!" she cried out again. "PLEEZ NO MORE!"
Greg tickled up and down her thighs, to her knees and down her calves. Kathy laughed and shrieked, pleaded and begged. And then it dawned on her where he was heading!
"NNNNNNOOOOOOOO GREG!" she screamed with conviction. "NOT THAT! PLEEZ! PLEEZ, NOT MY FEET!"
Greg grabbed her big toe and held it pinning her foot in position. With his other hand he traced a line up her sole with the tip of his index finger. Kathy shrieked and tried with all her might to pull her foot from his grip but he was too strong for that. One finger, such torture and all Kathy could do was scream and scream. It tickled so badly and yet there was something else happening to her. She was beginning to love the feeling of helplessness at the hands of her beloved husband. Kathy found herself surrendering to him. Her ticklishness was still all consuming torture, but it was exquisite torture. Kathy found that she was overtaken with lust for her own husband. She wanted him. No, she needed him right then. Only she wasn't calling the shots. Greg was, and that both frustrated her and excited her.
"PPPPLLLLLEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ!!!!!! NOT MY FEET!" she cried. The tickling sensations were unbearable, and Greg seemed to know exactly where to go to get the best reactions. Kathy was quickly becoming his tickle slave. There was nothing she wouldn't agree to do at the moment. He could have demanded anything from her and she would have obliged. Anything to make the tickling stop! Only deep down inside Kathy didn't want it to stop. She was so confused. Her world had turned upside down and the only thing that she was sure of was that she needed him deep inside of her RIGHT NOW.
"MAKE LOVE TO ME GREG!" she demanded. "PLEASE MAKE LOVE TO ME RIGHT NOW!"
The next morning Greg called the curator of the museum. "There has been a slight delay with the project sir," he said. "I'm afraid it won't be ready for another week." That precisely how long Greg figured it would take to build another torture rack.
It seemed Kathy wouldn't let him sell theirs.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back