• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rate Your Own Ticklishness

And I doubt you ever will. XD What other advantage could you possible have (Or need?)? XD

CD: Back when I actually used to be around for more than a month at a time, this is what we did. XD

How do you think I got up to this rediculous post count? LOL

You doubt, do you? You DOUBT?
I need a LOT of advantage if I'm not to be killed. I remember clearly the scratches and bruises as well as the head-meet-floor action and do not wish to repeat them. XD
nessie is making purchases to avoid injury in the future. XD

HisDivineShadow said:
And I doubt you ever will. XD What other advantage could you possible have (Or need?)? XD

CD: Back when I actually used to be around for more than a month at a time, this is what we did. XD

Well, it's fun to watch.

and I hope the video does surface.....would be cool to see what HDS looks like.

It's safe to say that said video will never grace the bandwidth of the TT. =^_^=

nessonite said:
I need a LOT of advantage if I'm not to be killed. I remember clearly the scratches and bruises as well as the head-meet-floor action and do not wish to repeat them. XD
nessie is making purchases to avoid injury in the future. XD

If you had me there, I would gladly help. As long as I get a foot to turn him into a big laughing mess.

I don't believe him Nessie.

Not to make him blush, but I bet he's cute as all hell. 😉

Well, there is a way to prove her wrong, hds.....post your pic here in the member's picture thread.

Deny it all you like. If you allowed your picture to be shared here I'd prove you wrong in an instant. ^^

hehehe yes...he tends to bring that out in people, CD. The more he denies it, the cuter he gets XD

lmao........

You are trying to give off a "cold, hard, prickley" outside. I bet you have "warm fuzzies" inside.

😉

I deny that claim vehemently. XD This actually reminds me of a quote by FF7 of the ATF..."However, you remind me of those 'evil' plushie toys that although they embody such principles---they're nothing but fluff and people still hug them."

Bah!

HisDivineShadow said:
"However, you remind me of those 'evil' plushie toys that although they embody such principles---they're nothing but fluff and people still hug them."

lmao

Don't fight it HDS. Hugs are nice. 😉

Or, Nessie and I could tickle you to exhaustion, and then just hug you when you can't fight back.

😉

LOL best quote ever

HDS, as much as he denies it, is quite attractive. =^_^= The fact that he can't escape this truth irritates him and causes him to play the "cold hard prickly" hermit. XD

nessonite said:
LOL best quote ever

HDS, as much as he denies it, is quite attractive. =^_^= The fact that he can't escape this truth irritates him and causes him to play the "cold hard prickly" hermit. XD

ahhhh I see........time to play psychotherapist here.

Perhaps he was hurt in the past, and puts the "hard cold prickly" wall up to keep others at bay????

Bet we could get that wall to crumble Nessie, just after about an hour or so on his feet. 😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back