• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Raven and Starfire

Snail Shell

Verified
Seriously, seriously need to stop watching so many cartoons....

Anyways, I've started on my Teen Titans DVD's again and the ol' drawing hand got itchy. Originally, I was going to do a whole series (Terra, Argent, Bumblebee, etc) but decided that this time of year is about having a social life (I'm told), so I left it at the two central girls, for now at least.

I also ran into a snag. I couldn't decide if I wanted to do upper body or feet. The obvious solution, of course, was both. Hooray for extra credit!

Anywho, Starfire and Raven hogtied in the Tamaranian wilderness and then arms-up in a spooky, Raven-like world. Woot!

Happy Holidays and enjoy!

Snail Shell

I never will get tired of seeing you draw these two. Love it!

Well done, but aren't Starfire's feet a lot bigger? That's one of the reasons I love her so much. XD

Many thanks to everyone. 🙂

RMS - None taken. Why would I take offense to that? lol

Snail Shell

MMM those were awsome, if watching cartoons leads to you creating works like that, keep watching those cartoons.

Awesome work as always! Oh, and like Reepero alredy commented, If cartoons inspire you, there's nothin wrong with that!

Great,

very nice drawings.
keep up the good work.🙂

Shorty

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back