• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Raven & Starfire tickled

lostonezero

TMF Expert
It seems Raven and Starfire got caught by magic villain who found a way to avoid them focusing on escape plans? 😉 I didn't follow this animated series, wich seemed to be very fun anyway, so the situation in the pic isn't referred to a particular villain or scene of the series. Yet at least Raven have something to laugh for under her gag 😉) It was very fun to draw these characters, hope you like 🙂

Last edited:
lol A good way for this to continue...if Raven would said a certain word, dark magic would've occure. XD

Good work Lostonezero. ^_^

Sweet I love Starfire and Raven. Starfire's toes are so cute. I wish i was tickling her tooties.

While the artwork is superb LOZ, perhaps next time you could try and draw the comic book (and thus the much hotter) versions of Starfire and Raven.

Another fantastic piece from Mr Strife! Bravo! I love how you can see Raven's gloomy smile from behind her liquid gag!

Always excellent to see these two, especially the sexy goth Raven, on the receiving end of some tickle torture. The nylons on Raven's feet are both unexpected and enjoyable. Your artwork is as impeccable as ever LOZ. Looking forward to the possibility of more tickle torture art in the future.

Last edited:
I kindasorta love Raven. I need to be her for halloween one year (we're similar looking, minus the gemstone and purpley-blue hair).

Great art LOZ! The quality is amazing!

(And their was much rejoicing)
Sweet, I've been hoping for more pic's of Starfire. Very, very nice work as always!!!!

Out of curiosity, any chance of the the lovely ladies from Code Geass modeling in your works?

OMG dude! I think that is about the single hottest tickling picture of Starfire I have ever seen. I have seen a lot of drawings of Star being tickled but they are always drawn funny mirror style (no offense to those artists; I give anyone with any drawing ability a lot of credit). And make no mistake, the effort id VERY much appreciated, but still I have never seen anything to this caliber that included tickling. Well done my friend! Perhaps individuals of Star and Raven? Preferably foot tickling shots again?

(And their was much rejoicing)
Out of curiosity, any chance of the the lovely ladies from Code Geass modeling in your works?

For now it's not in the plans but we'll see 🙂

Also, I'm glad people liked the small nylons addition for Raven, I think it suits her 😉

OMG dude! I think that is about the single hottest tickling picture of Starfire I have ever seen. I have seen a lot of drawings of Star being tickled but they are always drawn funny mirror style (no offense to those artists; I give anyone with any drawing ability a lot of credit). And make no mistake, the effort id VERY much appreciated, but still I have never seen anything to this caliber that included tickling. Well done my friend! Perhaps individuals of Star and Raven? Preferably foot tickling shots again?

Thank you🙂 I decided to go for a less cartoony style when I saw a very nice pic of cartoon Raven drawn in a more elaborated style, with detailed shades and all; the pic wasn't tickling themed or such, but I liked a lot the style and I decided to do something vaguely similar for this pic🙂 Nothing against the great cartoon style of this series of course, just wanted to try something different🙂

As for who asked about drawing their comic book versions of those characters, we'll see, for now no plans as I already am busy enough😉 I'll consider the suggestion anyway, thanks for asking!

great picture LOZ- always cool seeing the titans girls get tickled- I especially love raven laughing under the gag

HEMAN2045

Love it! Great work! Always liked the TV show versions of the characters.

Very nice work, I was waiting for a while to see you make something like this.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back