• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Raven's Daddy Issues

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
I realize that what with all that's happened with Sons of Guns star Will Hayden the past few months, some of you probably aren't going to want to see some dude lick his daughter.

Well, I didn't want to see Miley twerk. So it looks like we've all pissed off Santa this year, haven't we fuckers? >:'I

BEHOLD, MIGHTY LORD OF DESTRUCTION, TRIGON THE TERRIBLE! Even as many a light-year away as Tamaran, the beautiful Starfire and her people know of his wrath and malice.

Despite being quite possibly the most powerful and versatile of the Teen Titans, shadowy Rachel Roth has succumbed to her estranged demon father's might. The indigo sorceress Raven draws the heights of her powers from her unparalleled discipline and emotional control, but could never have prepared for this trap. Recluse skin doesn't know what to do with itself as otherworldly tongues slither wickedly across the naked flesh of her ticklish feet. Without the Titans, the worst may yet come to pass; Raven will surrender to her demonic half, and embrace the awesome destruction that she is prophesied to bring upon our world.

..... But on the bright side, she might do this to Donna, Koriand'r, Artemis and Megan. So we should be good, then! =)

Enjoy!

Attachments

• RavenTrigon.jpg
    RavenTrigon.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,571
Awesome hun! Any plans on drawing Princess Koriand'r (1980's New Teen Titans version)?

I like the fact you drew her in the comic style rather than the kiddie cartoon style. More of this!! Plus, I do enjoy the fact the soles of her boots are torn open. It just makes the picture more.......fun.

holy shit good job, jeez

Thank you!

Awesome hun! Any plans on drawing Princess Koriand'r (1980's New Teen Titans version)?

Thank you! Yes and no. I do have plans to draw Starfire but not in her 1980's style. It's too lingerie and Bridgitte Bardot for my taste. I'll use some myriad of her more modern comic book appearances.

I like the fact you drew her in the comic style rather than the kiddie cartoon style. More of this!! Plus, I do enjoy the fact the soles of her boots are torn open. It just makes the picture more.......fun.

I like that fact as well!
Thanks very much! It's always a little more comical and fun to skip sensual shoe removal and opt for something a little more prank-ish.

Your work grows more astounding with every picture, FF! This latest has all the professional excellence of the very best comic book art, compositionally, color-wise, in every possible way! To see this wealth of special splendor lavished on our beloved fetish theme exponentially increases my gratitude that so many graphic geniuses choose to devote their perspectives to this site! The incandescent cross is a particularly arresting effect, but the slimy tri-furcated tongue is unbeatable at delivering the sensual shiver that we quest after so endlessly! At the rate your gifts increasingly astonish, it's terrifying to consider how the next one will effect! My mind can be blown only so many times before it disintegrates entirely!

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic.

..... But on the bright side, she might do this to Donna, Koriand'r, Artemis and Megan. So we should be good, then! =)

Oh, don't tease me like this! Man, I'd love to see you do some Marvel ladies, too! *cough*SheHulk*cough*

And your coloring has gotten so good too.

Amazing as always. You always disappear into your dark cave (foxes live in caves right?) for awhile and then when we least expect it, BAM!

This is my fav pic of yours so far. The bondage, the background, the chars, soo goood.

Hot dang

I may not be familiar with Raven's comic origins, but that does nothing to dampen my appreciation for this piece. Everything about it is awesome, Raven in her entirety from the barely contained laughter present on her face and down her shapely body to her soles and blue painted toes (Really love how you pulled away the soles of her boots instead of just removing them. It's a neat look that I wish more artists made use of) looks absolutely gorgeous. Trigon looks top notch as well, to say nothing of the coloring present in the entire picture.

I seriously believe this is probably one of your best pieces to date and one of the best tickle pictures I've seen in some time. It really does look like it was taken straight from the pages of a comic book.

Holy balls, this is beautifully crafted. :O I love, love this a lot! Superb anatomy, colouring, and composition! 😀

'Amazing' piece - als ALL of your drawings seem to be! Love the expression, how you've drawn her (the style; details, outlines of muscles but not gross-appearing), just... Everything looks awesome! Demon dad and all! �� (Been years since I've known Raven so details very foggy. 🙁 )
Super-duper! &#55357;&#56838;

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back