• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(RD comic, Past saga ch:1) The first treatment (m/f)

Raven_kirsaen1

TMF Regular
First comic of the past saga, here you have how Raven used the first tickling treatment in one of his workers in his new division.

There is an introduction to the council members too.

Let me know what you think and i hope you like it.

Now that the main TR story has reached a crisis point (with TR human again and under a death sentence if he fails), the idea of going back to establish background data seems perfect! Very good narrative structure... it informs and it allows suspense to build at the same time! We're now learning some very illuminating things about the Hand, a highly skilled organization with a beneficial world plan! The opening montage conveys a great deal of vital information in dynamic, entertaining fashion... the more intimate interchange between Raven and Tasha is well placed to humanize the story's characters. It's fun to learn how and why Raven initiated the "Tickling Treatment" program! Tasha is a good first subject... I like the way she's angry at first, then softens up after she's analyzed its success in removing her exhaustion and frustrations! It's also clever to have introduced the negative side of tickling right away... setting up a dichotomy that will soon be exploited by the scheming Bloodqueen! This makes tickling seem like a resource... a force that can serve either good or evil ends depending on the inclination of the user. As we've already seen, TR and his crew make it a helpful tool to alleviate suffering; the Bloodqueen, however, employs it irresponsibly as a weapon to control people and break spirits. It covers our fetish pretty thoroughly to examine both its fun and sadistic aspects... this series becomes increasingly satisfying with every fresh revelation!

Now that the main TR story has reached a crisis point (with TR human again and under a death sentence if he fails), the idea of going back to establish background data seems perfect! Very good narrative structure... it informs and it allows suspense to build at the same time!

Glad you find it good enough LBH, I think this chapters will reveal a lot of the chars and how they ended like they are in the present. Specially the relation between Raven and Xelloin or how the Doc get's involved (Have you seen him in the chapter?)

We're now learning some very illuminating things about the Hand, a highly skilled organization with a beneficial world plan!

Yep, the council ruled by the hand it's a secret organization (like a secret society) with beneficial goals for the world, of course the more numberous secret societies in the world will have other goals but this will be revealed as the story goes on.

The opening montage conveys a great deal of vital information in dynamic, entertaining fashion... the more intimate interchange between Raven and Tasha is well placed to humanize the story's characters. It's fun to learn how and why Raven initiated the "Tickling Treatment" program! Tasha is a good first subject... I like the way she's angry at first, then softens up after she's analyzed its success in removing her exhaustion and frustrations!

I thought it would be great to have a little introduction of all the divisions of the council explaining them a bit first, all of them will have an active role during the past arc. Haha, I thought this was the perfect way to introduces the tickling treatment, and it seems that Tasha enjoyed it so it's even better.

It's also clever to have introduced the negative side of tickling right away... setting up a dichotomy that will soon be exploited by the scheming Bloodqueen! This makes tickling seem like a resource... a force that can serve either good or evil ends depending on the inclination of the user. As we've already seen, TR and his crew make it a helpful tool to alleviate suffering; the Bloodqueen, however, employs it irresponsibly as a weapon to control people and break spirits. It covers our fetish pretty thoroughly to examine both its fun and sadistic aspects... this series becomes increasingly satisfying with every fresh revelation!

Exactly, we have seen during the begining saga Raven and Yuri tickling without pushing their subjects too far and seeing beneficial result after the treatment, now we know that they made an investigation of the targets first to make sure the treatment would work. On the other hand we saw the bloodqueen using it to punish and torture, so we have the two sides of the coin. How she ended following so a contrary way to the one of Raven? You'll see about that.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back