• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Re: New Magic Touch Productions Clip

Stuart

TMF Poster
Re: New Magic Touch Productions Clip

Thanyou for taking time to read this post. I am currently downloading a 3.84MB clip from the MTP site. I was unable to download the .rm file for this clip (mtp_mummyshannon.rm), however, I have instead managed to start downloading a file originally called "mtp_mummyshannon.wmv". I assume that this should be renamed to "mtp_mummyshannon.wav" and accordingly this is what I have done. I vaguely remember that .wav files are associated with sound only media. Is this the case? Basically I would like to know what exactly it is that I am currently downloading! Am I downloading the actual mtp video clip for the company's new tickling video, or else some other media file? If anybody has managed to download the new mtp clip and perhaps encountered the same difficulties as myself, then please respond to this thread. Thankyou.

.wmv extension is a video file that is compressed and has very high quality at a low file size, it is to be played in windows media player (what comes with all windows operating system and windows xp has the latest player windows media player 8 =)

wmv is encoded into windows media 8, and you dont change the extension

if you need to download the latest version for windows or mac follow the link

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/default.asp

I'm having trouble too

When I try to download the file, it ends up being a 4kb web page file. When I open the file it is a page which says that the file cannot be found. What's going on? I've never had this sort of trouble before. Has the wrong file been linked here?

are you on bout the new tickling vid with the .wmv extension off magict.com website!?

there are two versions, one with the .wmv extension to play in windows media player and the .rm to play in real one player

** MORE INFO

.asx and .ram are little files that redirect your player to the main file which you want to play (otherwise known as metafiles), so dont bother downloading these, just bookmark these if you wanna stream the video off the remote server

you can download these files, open the files up in notepad for example and copy the url within the file, which points to the location of the video file

I feel silly asking this, but where do you go to get either version of the clip? It seems no matter where I try to get it from, it saves as an html document.

im now having the same problem, it must be a server error or the files do not exist, ill get in touch with jeoff (i fink its him lol) ahn find out wots goin on an ask him to asubmit the info in ere =))

heres the link to the page where u get the preview clips from magict.com =)

http://www.magict.com/showcase.shtml

an even better for yer heres the link for the .wmv version of the clip

http://www.magict.com/realmedia/mtp_mummyshannon.wmv (dont forget to right click and save target as =)

and heres the .rm version =)

http://www.magict.com/audio/mtp_mummyshannon.rm (dont forget to right click and save target as =)

Still doesn't work for me. I have tried 3 different browsers and still get the error page.

I hit "Save target as" and I still get an html document. Oh well, I will play around with it. Thank you for your help!

I also experienced difficulty extracting this clip - hence the thread!
I was completely unable to download the .rm version of the file - it kept saving as a html document. However, the .wmv file downloaded perfectly, and i even managed to get it to play by changingthe file extension to .wav from .wmv. As tommy mentions, the .wmv/.wav extension does illicit some sort of response from windows media player.
The clip is approximately 2 minutes in length and features more foot tickling than we have come to expect from mtp's recent clips. Overall the video looks to be great! One minor criticism from me would be that the female star of the new video does not appear to have the most ticklish feet - although she does have a delightflly ticklish abdomen. Thanks Jeff!

🙁

We're sorry, but we couldn't find the file you requested.
That's the message which appears on the html. I get this html when i hit "Save target as"...

yep thats rite

ive emailed magict about the problem, i guess well ave to wait an c if they reply to our post or create a new one

it looks like the files are no longer on the server, or links are outdated, so the files could of been renamed or relocated but the showcase page not updated yet

Once again, I am lost. But thats ok....I am always lost as people from the chat room know. Lol.

File doesn't seem to be there any more...I keep getting a HTML link

thats rite, fink theyve bin avin seconds thaughts bout the new format, or messin with the server, shuld b sorted soon we hope =)

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back