• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reactions

Well, it's obvious. Certain 'lees and 'lers are dying to get their share of real life tickling action. But how would you react if an opportunity arised? 😀

Below are two example scenarios, answer for your preferred option...or both if you so wish. 😛

'LEES:

You're walking along in the town centre one day, doing a bit of casual shopping and stuff, when in the centre of the shopping centre, you see a small crowd huddled around an empty pair of stocks (like the ones at the renfaire). There is no prize, it's just a stunt for fun. You walk up to them and you see that the guy who owns the stocks is stood beside them shouting "WHO WANTS A GO? TEST YOUR PERSONAL LIMITS AND SEE HOW MUCH TICKLING YOU CAN TRULY HANDLE".
What would you do?

A) Rush up to the stocks and volunteer to be tickled, because you've always wanted to have a go at one of these things?
B) Resist the temptation and walk away, fearing you may reveal your fetish to the crowd.
C) Other (Please elaborate this decision with an explanation and description of what you would do).

'LERS:

You, too, are walking around your town centre, doing some shopping and minding your own business. Then you seen a set of stocks, also, with a small crowd around them. This time the stocks already have a victim locked in them (perhaps someone from the 'Lees scenario 😉). You walk up to the crowd and you hear the onwer of the stocks shouting "COME TICKLE THIS GAL/GUY! (S)HE THINKS THEY CAN WITHSTAND HOURS OF TICKLING! COME PROVE THEM WRONG!".
What would you do?

A) Barge to the front of the crowd, demanding you tickle her, because you've always wanted to.
B) Resist the urge also, and walk away fearing that you may reveal your fetish to the world?
C) Other (Also, elaborate with explanation and description of your reaction)

I know a lot of you will answer your own reaction, which is what this thread is intended to show. I want to know your personal reactions, and what you would do if this scenario were to arise. 🙂

As a ler, I'd observe if it was a woman in the stocks, I'm just to shy, plus i don't trust myself around helpless female feet. I think I'd just be too cruel...

As a lee, if it was a girl doing it, I'd chat her up in private and ask her exactly how deep her love of torturing the helpless ran. If it was indeed a fetish and not just an interesting career option (and if she had nice feet and wsn't bad to look at) I'd dedicate myself to her heart and soul. I'd accept the challenge in private, because public erections are embarrassing.

I would resist the urge, as I always have in the past, for fear of revealing just how big a perv I really am 😀

My first impulse it to say that I'd probably be in the stocks in a heartbeat, it's probably more likely that one of my friends would urge me into them before I could volunteer. Knowing them, they'd make a scene of it, too.

But that's why I love my friends. Suffice to say, I'd be in the stocks within a minute of seeing them. 😉

lol in the event that that acctully happend and I didnt die from shock here what I would do.

"Ahem"

Most likely I would be a little hesitent at first but I doubt it would last long. I would walk up and say I accept the challenge, grin evily at the lady in the stocks and go to work. Start but A single finger working up and down her arch, then eventully start tracing the lines that most seet have. Id go from the foot to the toes without warning and switch feet just as unexpectedly ^^. Maybe have someong from the crowd go and get me some ice XD.

Nice thread amigo

As a Lee, I'd be the one trying to casually stroll away, unnoticed, as I begin to perspire, heart racing with fear...

As a Ler, I'd linger, waiting to see if anyone with more of a Type-'A' personality hogs the show. If not, I'd venture forward to tickle at will. Unless there was even the slightest chance of my ending up in the stocks. :wooha:

i'D jump into the stocks with both feet (no pun intended...well ok...pun intended..lol) as for being the ler.....TRY AND STOP ME! LMAO!!

Ler: I'd probably talk to the girl and make sure she's ok with it and let her know 'uncle' is the codeword...and then she's dead😉

Lee: Depends. Like Sammi said, my first impulse would be to jump right in--but waitasec 😱 I can't do THAT!

...what it would boil down to would be if A)there was anyone there I knew and B)if that person/those people were likely to get suspcicious, or C) if it was someone like Senshi who knows and would put me in 'em no matter what😀

~K

As a ler, I wouldn't really have much hesitation about tickling the crap out of them (well ok, maybe not "the crap", but you know what I mean), but I would talk to her a bit so she knew it was coming. Of course, if she did allow herself to be locked in the first place then she should already know. I doubt it would really look like a big scene since I'm sure others would as well, since people that don't have a "fetish" for it don't think that much about it.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back