• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real E-mail From Tonight

Tklpro1

TMF Poster
This post is directly related to and posted on the thread about the hot girl I have started briefly tickling at work but wanted to make this part a seperate thread so more people could enjoy it. Guys, this just goes to show that you NEVER KNOW. If you are bold enough to play it off non-chalantly you can find out some great info!!

I did NOT edit this e-mail at all, except I took out the names. I cannot believe where this went!! I did not expect it to go past maybe one comment but she actually wanted to talk about it. Check it out. This is the real e-mail thread from tonight right after I took advantage to tickle her ribs in the lunchroom while she was reaching up to change the channel on the TV set. Afterwards, we ate lunch at the same table and 3 other women from work came in and sat down at the table and started talking about astrology signs. When I told them my sign it was on. They started telling me about all the not so great things about my sign. After I went back to my desk, I saw an e-mail waiting and here's how the whole thread went:

>>> Her 8/18/2004 7:41:31 PM >>>
Well, they tore you apart

>>> Me 8/18/2004 7:45:30 PM >>>
It's all good. One good thing is that I can dish it out but I can take it 10x worse. I think I held my own pretty well being the only guy in a pack of women.

>>> HER 8/18/2004 7:46:19 PM >>>
haha, you seem like someone who can make fun of themself, that's good

>>> Me 8/18/2004 7:47:32 PM >>>
Yup. My motto is "If you can't laugh at yourself...laugh at other people."

>>> HER 8/18/2004 7:48:34 PM >>>
hahaha

>>> Me 8/18/2004 7:50:49 PM >>>
You are so lucky that we are at work because if we were anywhere else when you were changing channels I would have gotten you really good. I love tickling people. It's fun. You were an open target. Sorry if it pissed you off or anything. I'm just playful like that.

>>> Her 8/18/2004 8:02:31 PM >>>
Do you like being tickled? (side note: I CAN'T BELIVE SHE ASKED THAT!!)

>>> Me 8/18/2004 8:06:17 PM >>>
Actually,that's complicated. I do like it but I am REALLY, I mean like really ticklish. I am not the kind that can hold it in. I would hit the ceiling if someone went up behind me and did that. Like what I did to you, I would have fallen off the chair. Do you like to be tickled?

>>> Her 8/18/2004 8:07:46 PM >>>
I used to not mind it, but my boyfriend started doing it so much that it just became so annoying because I'm so ticklish and he pins me down and I can't get out of it!

>>> Me 8/18/2004 8:11:07 PM >>>
Yeah, I do that too. I kill (my girlfriend). But she doesn't care. She gets me back sometimes. You can't be as ticklish as you are and not be a prime tickle torture target. I'm sorry,that's just the way it should be. I have to give your boyfriend big ups.

>>> Her 8/18/2004 8:12:50 PM >>>
It's so hard to get him cuz he's so much bigger and stronger than I am. But once I'm in, forget it! Where are you most ticklish?

>>> Me 8/18/2004 8:16:48 PM >>>
Believe it or not,legs. Like light tickling and I'm finished. Feet is second but is tied with ribs. I am ticklish everywhere though. My neck, underarms, ears...What about you?

>>> Her 8/18/2004 8:17:40 PM >>>
EVERYWHERE! Especially ribs..and feet, I told you I look like an idiot when I get pedicures. Did you ever tickle Michelle? I think if you tickled Michelle, she'd go to HR

>>> Me 8/18/2004 8:09:26 PM >>>
I did once really quick but nothing like what I did to you. I think if I ever did it more than once I'd be in there, or get scolded by her.

>>> Her 8/18/2004 8:10:03 PM >>>
How did she react when you tickled her?

>>> Me 8/18/2004 8:17:24 PM >>>
Just a little squeak, squirm and a smile.

>>> Her 8/18/2004 8:19:16 PM >>>
A real smile or a fake smile? Like one of the smiles she gave tonight??? She and her "boyfriend" must have had a lover's quarrel.

>>> Me 8/18/2004 8:22:10 PM >>>
I think it was real. I can't tell the difference with her. It seemed real.

After that the subject changed!!!

Hope you liked this.

Last edited:
Now, Please Post Your Employer's Blank Job Application Form! Lol! It Goes To Show That Being Nice And Sensible Does Pay Tickling Dividends. Great Post, You Lucky Dude!

>>> Her 8/18/2004 8:17:40 PM >>>
EVERYWHERE! Especially ribs..and feet, I told you I look like an idiot when I get pedicures. Did you ever tickle Michelle? I think if you tickled Michelle, she'd go to HR

>>> Me 8/18/2004 8:09:26 PM >>>
I did once really quick but nothing like what I did to you. I think if I ever did it more than once I'd be in there, or get scolded by her.

>>> Her 8/18/2004 8:10:03 PM >>>
How did she react when you tickled her?

>>> Me 8/18/2004 8:17:24 PM >>>
Just a little squeak, squirm and a smile.
-----------------------------------------------------

How'd it go from 8:17pm to 8:09 pm to 8:10pm...then back to 8:17?

It's nice that this girl let you give her a little rib tickle in the lunch room but you are very lucky that both of you could waste the better part of an hour e-mailing each other about tickling and other stuff without getting into trouble with your bosses. Or maybe it was just a slow night and you had the time to do it. With how companies monitor their employees e-mail now days both of you were lucky to not get caught goofing off on the job. If I were you I would find a place away from the job to tickle her if she will let you and that way you can have fun and not worry about getting caught wasting time when you shoud be working.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back