• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real life sea serpents unveiled

RottingLies

TMF Regular
You have got to see this!!!!!! (for anybody that into paranormal studies or not) its still a must to check out. I happend to fine this online while i was searching for a good paranormal forum to join and become a member of online. This was posted by one of the members on the paranormal website that i found this at.

Here are a few pictures of the finding that a few fishermen found

http://lencole.home.sprynet.com/oarfish.htm

http://www.thejump.net/id/oarfish.htm

http://www.brokentype.com/blog/oar.html

and here is the acutally link and discussion to the forum where i found this at

http://p090.ezboard.com/fxprojectforumcryptozoology.showMessage?topicID=1358.topic

I mean isn't this cool? i think it is at least 😀 🙂 look at that thing? really very awesome....

8 views and 0 replys? Come on here people! :sigh: this is paranormal at it's finest... i even gave you pictures of what i found off that website 🙂

Holy... shit... O_O! That thing looks scary as hell.

Last edited:
That's amazing! Man, if I had something like that 10 foot creature speeding towards my direction, I'd be shitting myself! And those eyes....

Why is anyone afraid of anything...? >_>; in this case it's long, and big... and it looks like it would eat ya... and it's LONG... and it'll swim wierd... and ewwwww... lmao I can't help it. It's almost as bad as spiders. EVERYTHING SCARES ME!!!

More or less, I am picturing me swimming around, and that thing coming around swimming near me... omg, that would scare me to death. O_O

the hollywood brother has known since 1984 or 1985 that the sea serperant is reality. If all of you want concrete hollywood brother approved proof then go to the Jersey shore at a place called Wilwood New Jersey. Right near the center of the best boardwalk on the east coast was a pier called Mariner's Landing. This pier has always been supported by the hollywood brother ever since the pier had a alfred hitchcock thing on it when the hollywood brother was a little hulkamaniac. anyway now the pier is called morey's but the proof is still there. Just walk out onto this grand pier and see for youself. The hollywood brother guareentes you will be impressed.

Unfortunatly the old sea serperant does not get the giant lines anymore but the old gal still loves to entertain and give its loyal customers a good ride hollywood brother style.

also on this proof positive that the hollywood brother has seen the real sea serperant many times just ask most jersey resdients. Perhaps even our own queen ness has gone down to see it near the end of the Garden State Parkway. The Hollywood brother bet that Camel26 knows exactly what the hollywood brother is cooking!

The freaky thing is that they get even longer!

AphroditeRabbit said:
uh, i dont know..id like to catch one of them tho...but that calls for getting on a boat..*gets sick* also would like to catch a Blue Marlin or Swordfish. once again..Ocean..Boat..*gets sick*

the hollywood brother say good luck catching it, why not just ride it andenjoy it like many people have over the years. If the two of you ever want to go see it the hollywood brother could arrainge to meet the lovely rabbit and the great jeff down there. It is only a two hour drive from where the hollywood brother calls home if there isn to too much traffic

naveltklr1350 said:
uh, i dont know..id like to catch one of them tho...but that calls for getting on a boat..*gets sick* also would like to catch a Blue Marlin or Swordfish. once again..Ocean..Boat..*gets sick*

It only comes up when it's ready to die

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
the hollywood brother say good luck catching it, why not just ride it andenjoy it like many people have over the years. If the two of you ever want to go see it the hollywood brother could arrainge to meet the lovely rabbit and the great jeff down there. It is only a two hour drive from where the hollywood brother calls home if there isn to too much traffic

-laughs- I meant the dead ones! (not that anyone would want dead sushi, but you know...) :drool:

That is cool. Just like the Giant Squid, it seems there is fact behind the sea serpent legend after all. Now, I next want someone to find where the dragons have gone off to.

Paranormal Defition taken from Dictionary.com

Beyond the range of normal experience or scientific explanation: such paranormal phenomena as telepathy; a medium's paranormal powers.

HisDivineShadow said:
That is cool. Just like the Giant Squid, it seems there is fact behind the sea serpent legend after all. Now, I next want someone to find where the dragons have gone off to.

some therorize they were the last of the dinosaurs

Slant said:
Right, so what's this got to do with paranormality? It's just an oarfish (however cool they are!)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2787785.stm

Because

A. I have never seen/ or even heard of one of theses oar fish before so it was cool to me anyways!

B. The story i got this off of was on a paranormal website and forum so the person that started this thread on that paranormal forum must have seen the oar fish in some way related to paranormal studies

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back