• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real Life Tickling Machines?

FFY

TMF Poster
Does anyone know of any real life tickling machines? I think I saw a pic of a japanese woman being tickled by several tiny white hands hooked up to a machine that was moving them. Does anyone have a video of this?

What about a tickling machine that uses ostrich static feather dusters? Does that sort of tickling machine exist? Has anyone developed a tickle machine that uses ostrich static feather brushes to tickle the feet, hips, torso, and chest of the woman who is hooked up to the machine? Just wondering.

The only ones I have seen are those ones that look like a bunch of feathers attaches to a drill or something. Always thought they were rather rediculous looking but that's just my opinion...

an electric toothbrush 😛
wouldn't that be considered one?
make an electric chair sort of chair with electric toothbrushes attatched, that'd be interesting 😛

Are there real life tickling machines?

Yes, Virginia... there are real life tickling machines.

I made my first tickling machine many years ago, and Cindy was it's first victim. Since that time I've made many from big (for club demos, it's a hit at clubs) to small (hand held), and they all vary: some are scavanged parts and housings from fans and small electrical devices... some are totally scratch built (such as the three person tickler I made and use at some Sorority initiations).

I even made one powered by the wind for a medieval faire.

An example would be: while I may use a fan housing to host the device, I doubt GE would ever recongize what I've put into it.... gear reduction motors
with sensors for sound and movement so that the machine can actually tell where you're most ticklish and linger there. Add some special effects to make it fun and exciting, and you have a machine designed to slowly squeeze every ounce of ticklishness out of it's human targets.

Despite a bit of an accident that damaged two of them getting them out of the truck, I displayed and used a couple at the NYE party. They certainly caught everyones eye, and for those tickle fans who had only seen my devices in photos, it was a treat to see them in action.

It's diabolical to have a machine take its sweet time in tickling you... as stroke after stroke it builds and builds... until you're losing your mind. It doesn't tire- it can't be sued- it doesn't care if you call it names. Its just you and the machine- specially if left alone like that.... which we've engaged in!

The real drawback, and one you can't really get around, is that they require a HIGHLY ticklish victim.... feather ticklish. Not someone faking it or someone who claims to be ticklish and is embellishing it. Stiff feathers are used and certianly work... but if you're a lee that requires "a lot of work" to get laughing- then this is not for you. Sadly that seems to be the major lot of ticklees however. I've only ever met a handful that were TRULY feather ticklish and couldn't stand it.

KJ

FFY said:
Does anyone know of any real life tickling machines? I think I saw a pic of a japanese woman being tickled by several tiny white hands hooked up to a machine that was moving them. Does anyone have a video of this?

What about a tickling machine that uses ostrich static feather dusters? Does that sort of tickling machine exist? Has anyone developed a tickle machine that uses ostrich static feather brushes to tickle the feet, hips, torso, and chest of the woman who is hooked up to the machine? Just wondering.

Dear Kujman1,

Hi. If you could e-mail me a Quicktime video of a woman (Cindy maybe) put into your stiff feather tickling machine and tickled for several minutes and then have her put into stocks, have her gagged, and then put matches between her toes and light them (aka give her a hot foot) then I would gladly pay you a reasonable sum for your efforts.

Would $36.00 american dollars be reasonable? I know it's a good deal of work but I would highly appreciate it immensely if you would do this for free but you don't have to do it for free if you don't want to. Regardless of payment, I'd gladly share this vid on the forum if you'd be willing to do this for me. Please e-mail me. Thank you for your time.

Best Regards
Ian

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back