• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real life tickling session this morning - part 2 (F/M)

questions

TMF Regular
Today’s tickling session (F/M & M/F - 100% true)
* part 2 is only F/M)

She was having a grand old time making me squirm and started in with the “these are really some ticklish feet” and, “so you like this do you”? One thing that her talking did was keep her tickling one foot for quite a while. The exception to me not being much of a laugher is when someone stays in one spot for a long time. I could feel the desperation starting to build and she dug her nails under my toes and just kept them there. After about a full minute on that one foot, and 20 seconds under my toes, I burst out with a very uncharacteristic stream of full blown laughter.

It must have scared her a bit because she moved to the other foot about 2 seconds after I started really laughing. She didn’t tickle me there as long so I went back to my grunts and brief giggles. I am without question a squirmer and bucker. Again, there are TMFers who can attest to this fact.

As she moved up to my torso, she ran her nails up the backs of my thighs. This was surprisingly ticklish but also felt really good. Then she took my breath away. This novice tickler said to me, “you’ll have to lose this shirt if your armpits are going to be fully vulnerable.” GULP!! I am in deep trouble. That is one of my worst spots and it is really bad with nails on bare skin. She pulled my shirt up over my head and slipped her fingers into both pits at the same time. I was immediately rocking and rolling back and forth, but could not get away from her. Laughing would have probably relieved some of the anguish, but it would not come. She just kept tickling and laughing. I was not going to make it much longer at this rate.

Then it got worse. Somehow, she knew to reach under me to my stomach, which I had intentionally hidden by laying on my stomach. At least I thought I had. I went nuts when she dug into my sensitive belly and basically massaged my abs with her fingers. This is one of my most ticklish areas, especially with that technique. She commented that I had a “very ticklish tummy, but you already know that don’t you.” I said “yes” as I squirmed. As she kept this up, I started laughing out loud for the second time. This time she kept it up. After about ten seconds I said, “OK, time out.” I could not take it any longer.

I thought I was out of the woods at this point. Then she started this weird type of tickling on the back of my neck and the backs of my ears. I’m not sure what she was doing, but it made my fold my neck back at almost a 90% angle to try to protect against the tickling. It was driving my crazy and was something I don’t think I had experienced before. She would come back to this spot many times during our session.

-- I'd love to hear your comments --

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back