• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real life tickling session this morning - Part 3 (F/M & M/F)

questions

TMF Regular
Today’s tickling session (F/M & M/F - 100% true)
* this is the final part and has both F/M and M/F *

She went back to my armpits and I realized that I was sweating from all of the struggling and squirming. I asked her if I could have a break to tickle her. Oh, I forgot to mention that before we started, she asked me if I got professional pedicures if I like to have my feet tickled. She said that she can barely stand getting them herself. She immediately said that I could not tickle her. She said that she would get violent and wasn’t sure she wanted to be tied up.

Well, it didn’t take much to convince her to give it a try. I got her strapped down on her stomach and she asked for lotion on her feet first. I obliged her and used my fingernails to make sure that it was worked all the way into her soles.  She started laughing and pulling against the restraints right away. It was so much fun. I tickled her all over her feet as she giggled and laughed her butt off.

Then the disappointment came. When I started moving toward her upper body, she said, “oh no” and seemed genuinely concerned. When I started tickling her ribs – nothing. She said that she was surprised that it did not tickle because she was very ticklish. I wish I could tell you different, but then I’d have to move this story to the other section of the forum. I got a very little smile from her when I tickled her pits, but it was basically nothing.

So, being the foot guy that I am, I happily went back to those tootsies. I tickled her feet on the tops and bottoms for about five minutes and enjoyed her laughter. I flipped her over in hopes that her upper body would be ticklish in that position. No such luck. I did tickle her feet a little while longer though.

Now she said it was my turn to lay on my back. My other reason for laying on my stomach when being tickled relates to being a male who really enjoys being tickled. I agreed to go on my back anyway. She jumped on top of me – right there – and again pulled my shirt up over my head. She used those nails to tickle my pits and worst of all, my abs. Once she started on my abs, she would not stop. This eventually caused the third and final belly laugh from my during this session. I also kind of begged her to move to another area after she refused my first polite request. It is so strange to love being tickled to the point of losing control but still experiencing that panic when you actually get there.

The last thing she did was take the lotion out again and give me a stomach massage. My God that tickled a lot. She used her fingers and thumbs to trace my flexing stomach muscles. It really was like torture.

Well, that is my story. I hope that those of you out there who want to experience a tickling session get a chance to do so. It is great fun and it is also fun to introduce a new person to tickling. Julie (that is her real name – I see a reason to use a fake on since there are about 2 million Julies around) said that she had a great time torturing me and invited me to come back and be tickled whenever I wanted. I’m sure we will be getting together again.

Happy tickling everyone!!

feedback is always appreciated

I too live in the midwest....

And I can say...you are one lucky SOB!! If someone like this lived anywhere near MO I would scream.....literally...LOL

Congratulations!

Wow! I have to say,I`m jealous!I`m glad to hear that the two of you had a great time.I love the way women instinctively know to keep tickling a particularly sensitive spot for the greatest possible reaction! :bowing:

Great story.

Did she have any comment when it became physically obvious that you were "enjoying" yourself?

thx 4 sharing man,hope u get more great time in the future.
kilitiinko1 said:
I love the way women instinctively know to keep tickling a particularly sensitive spot for the greatest possible reaction! :bowing:
man that's from the things that make women lers special!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back