• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REAL Tickle Torture

the hollywood brother is reading it but he can't believe it brother

I'm not surprised. Would'nt be shocked at all if we found out our government is doing the same thing to Iraq prisoners for info. Anythings possible.

If I'm not mistaken, I think there's another thread here with that exact same story. Still interesting..odd, but interesting.

Yeah, this was mentioned in another thread, and yes, it is the real thing. I don't think it's a bad idea, though - it gets them to talk, and it isn't really hurting them, as such.

Yeah, I remember this, seems like it might could work fairly well, and while there are far better methods of torture, this would be one of the less physically harmful ones.

One thing I thought of though is that, while it says that they've used it on males, would they be able to get away with it on females, or would that be considered some form of sexual harrasment? I personally see no reason why it would be, as they would be criminals just as men would be, and the article does state that " We employ this technique on educated criminals who complain to human rights groups of police torture,” meaning that it may not be considered sexual harrasment. But then again, it wouldn't surprise me if it was, and there is that stupid "It is illegal to tickle women" Virginian law (though I'm pretty sure no one enforces it).

Just a thought. If it isn't, then maybe I should go and but in for a job there!:laughing:

Last edited:
It almost appears as if that ONE LINE "they tickled his armpits...." was casually added in by someone else and not part of the story.

Considering how much more common torture and corporal punishment were in olden days, it seems pretty reasonable that tickling as torture would have been much more common back then as well. Especially considering that "commoners" had no legal recourse against their rulers, if a local lord happened to have a tickle fetish he wouldn't have had much trouble satisfying it.

TickledToDeath said:
It almost appears as if that ONE LINE "they tickled his armpits...." was casually added in by someone else and not part of the story.

These are articles from legitimate newsgroups.
I'm having doubts ,that very many people from TickleTheater have actually joined in ,on a real tickle-session.Otherwise there would be no doubts.
You have to dump the safewords and experience a new threshold. :wooha:

Do people here actually think this is good? I mean this is torture we are talking about, not some new fetish video. I detest the idea of torture.

I have to agree with Gothmog -- those articles reflect a sad misuse of tickling for maleveolent purposes. It isn't sexy to me in the slightest 🙁

I echo Gothmog and Mistress Val's sentiments. If these items are true, they are quite revolting.

Sure it's revolting,thats why I stuck a warning next to the attachments.
My point is that Tickle Torture is not some fluffy urban legend.
I wanted to put these on another thread ,about the possibility of tickling being used as torture,but that one got buried under 70,000 threads on Celebrity Tickling.
In the forementioned thread 80% of the replies,thought T.Torture was impossible.

What's odd is that in the stories section, stories involving women being kidnapped and quite viciously tickle tortured are very popular. Art imitates life and peoples morals change.

The first story was more understandable. The ancient Japanese Empresses used this to make their prisoners confess, it was a form of torture in which left no permanant physical or mental mark. I can understand their use of it. It's pretty conventional and I doubt it's any worse then what any of us do to our 'lees. The second story made me realize how much of a SOB that guy was. I never understood the exact extent of his...
wretchedness before. When you think about it, Saddam could be giving normal, american ticklers a bad name. For example: "So, do you like tickling? I do.." "You mean like that Sodamn Insane guy? Police! Police!" Though this may be a bit exagerated, you get my point. I wish some people just knew when to stop.

Complexity said:
The first story was more understandable. The ancient Japanese Empresses used this to make their prisoners confess, it was a form of torture in which left no permanant physical or mental mark. I can understand their use of it. It's pretty conventional and I doubt it's any worse then what any of us do to our 'lees. The second story made me realize how much of a SOB that guy was. I never understood the exact extent of his...
wretchedness before. When you think about it, Saddam could be giving normal, american ticklers a bad name. For example: "So, do you like tickling? I do.." "You mean like that Sodamn Insane guy? Police! Police!" Though this may be a bit exagerated, you get my point. I wish some people just knew when to stop.
I would not worry about that.The normos out there ca'nt understand the concept of tickle torture.The guy in the article obviously was being tickled,but everyone thinks the"goat lick" shreds the skin off your feet.I've actually tried this,and let me tell ya,It's the ULTIMATE soft tickle.It would take 100 years for a goat to shred any skin,even after you soften them in salt water. The only animals that I know of ,that have been known to lick the skin off of humans, are lions.

IrishTickle said:
What's odd is that in the stories section, stories involving women being kidnapped and quite viciously tickle tortured are very popular. Art imitates life and peoples morals change.

It's the difference between going on a killing spree in Grand Theft Auto and going on a killing spree in real life. Stories are just that: stories. The characters (more often than not) aren't real. When someone is being tortured in a story, no one is really being tortured. In real life, however, the consequences are more dire.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back