• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reality or sit-coms

stdave1

TMF Poster
So now that the fall season is finally here I wanted to ask you guys which do you prefer to watch, reality shows or sit-coms? For me I'm getting of all the reality crap.

Sit-coms though I really dont watch either on network tv (I only catch things in syndication). I can't stand 99% of reality programs.

Reality shows are about as cliche as explosive barrels in video games.

Reality programs are an insult to the intelligence of anyone who is breathing let alone watching TV. I NEVER watch reality shows and only watch the sit-coms that are truly funny. About 90% of the real duds get replaced very quickly. In my opinion Network TV has very few quality shows on it and I watch sports most of the time on Network TV unless a show is really of interest to me or a good sit-com happens catches my attention.

Hmm... I usually turn on the tv only when playing ps2. I don't watch reality shows because my life is too interesting(to me at least) that i don't have a need to watch others live their own lives.

I watch almost no network TV except for sports and news. I have never watched more than five minutes of any "reality" show, nor have I watched any sit-coms lately other than Seinfeld reruns 🙂

Reality shows? The name just makes me laugh - since when has anything on any of those shows even remotely resembled real life? :weird:

I think that gives my opinion on the matter; fiction, please! 🙂

I get plenty of reality in ... well, in my reality.

I like some sitcoms but not many. Married With Children Rules! Al Bundy lives! Peggy Bundy is ticklish!

The only network tv I watch is Red-Green, on PBS. And remember, if women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. We're all in this together.

sitcoms are in for the hollywood brother if they could ever make them good again like the ones on tv land

This reminds me of an old ep of Startrek NG where they thawed out someone from the 20th century who wanted to know if TV still existed and Commander Riker wrinkles in nose in disgust and says something about it having greatfully died out in the mid 21st century. :happy:

In Reality, Barbara Eden Would Have A Navel.....

Some Of The Truly "classic" Sit Coms From The 50's To 70's Are Still Entertaining Today. The Reality Bandwagon Has Been Jumped On More Times Than Paris Hilton! I Remember( In Black And White) When Westerns,police Shows, Or Musical/comedy Hours Each Were The Main Type Of Shows On Tv. The Reality Format Too Forces You To Commit For Who Knows How Many Weeks. A Half Hour Is All It Takes To See "whatchutalkinbout" Willis, Etc.

Keeper D said:
This reminds me of an old ep of Startrek NG where they thawed out someone from the 20th century who wanted to know if TV still existed and Commander Riker wrinkles in nose in disgust and says something about it having greatfully died out in the mid 21st century. :happy:

Well I for one wouldn't mind TV dying out if it were replaced with holodecks. Then we could all enjoy our own tickle fantasies as much as we like! 😎 😎 😎

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back