• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Really need help finding these clips

extrasock2

Would anyone know where I can find these two clips or if anyone has them? First one is supposed to be "Rachel Face Up" by LegitTickling. The second one is "Maryanne tickled on the pink chair" by AbsolutelyTickled (or any other clip with Maryanne in it). Thank you!

Attachments

• 36700D02-E11B-4567-8B28-80760AF353E3.jpg
    36700D02-E11B-4567-8B28-80760AF353E3.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 101
  • Snapshot 2 (6-25-2012 8-30 PM).png
    Snapshot 2 (6-25-2012 8-30 PM).png
    122.4 KB · Views: 99
The second one is from a studio called Absolutely Tickled which shut down.

The first one was from another studio called Legit Tickling or something. That guy would take your money for a custom but never send you the video eventually.

The second one is from a studio called Absolutely Tickled which shut down.

The first one was from another studio called Legit Tickling or something. That guy would take your money for a custom but never send you the video eventually.
Bro did that happen to you too??? He did eventually give me back my money but it took for.ev.er and there was a ton of ghosting involved.

Yea it did. Never got my money back.
Bro that sucks. Honestly I feel like if I didn't post about it here in great detail he may not have sent me anything.

Even with it, I didn't get an explanation. Just the money back in my Venmo randomly one day after I sent a final message to him.

Would anyone know where I can find these two clips or if anyone has them? First one is supposed to be "Rachel Face Up" by LegitTickling. The second one is "Maryanne tickled on the pink chair" by AbsolutelyTickled (or any other clip with Maryanne in it). Thank you!
I have the second one.

Bro that sucks. Honestly I feel like if I didn't post about it here in great detail he may not have sent me anything.

Even with it, I didn't get an explanation. Just the money back in my Venmo randomly one day after I sent a final message to him.
Yea I remember your post. Even on your thread, a couple of people reported issues with him. I wonder if they got their money back.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back