• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reasons for tickling

Sablesword

TMF Master
A tickle story should have an interesting and more-or-less plausible reason for the tickling to take place. In the interests of inspiring some stories, what are some possible reasons for tickling?

For example, one classic reason for tickling is "as part of an interrogation." But an interesting story needs a reason that's more specific as to just how the tickling is part of the interrogation. Instead of the (overused) "tickling applied at torture, so that the victim spills the beans in order to make the tickling StopStopStop!" a story might have:

- The victim can't keep from blabbering while being tickled (perhaps due to some sort of truth serum), even if the tickling itself isn't unpleasant.

- The victim is vulnerable to mind reading while being tickled, again even if the tickling itself isn't unpleasant.

- The victim is a tickle-addict, and tickling is withheld until she talks.

- The victim is made to watch someone else being tickled, until the victim talks.

- The interrogator is the one who gets tickled - he's able to read the victim's mind, or tell if the victim is lying, but only while getting tickled himself.

And so on...

Now what other specific reasons (other than interrogation) might there be for tickling in a tickle story?

I use unconventional "physical conditioning" and little-known tribal rituals as excuses for tickling in some of my stories, as well as the tried-and-true sorority or cheerleader hazing.

I had quite enthusiastic responses to one of my stories where a scientist tickles a couple "volunteers" in order his computer to measure their responses for his research.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back