• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recent open access research article on tickle fetishism

It's too bad they didn't contact me, I would have given their survey a ton of free promotion and probably been able to get them hundreds of respondents.

so glad you've all enjoyed having a read - the literature review/overview before they describe the actual study is really interesting and TMF Jeff - you're totally right!

It's too bad they didn't contact me, I would have given their survey a ton of free promotion and probably been able to get them hundreds of respondents.
the authors would probably be down with you letting them know about the TMF

pretty good article - and Frontiers is a decent online academic publisher:
https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/psychology/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2024.1342342/full

961 downloads! Please someone cite the paper! :eek:

I would say that Frontiers is a decent-ish publisher, I'd say it's the actual journal that can be decent/decent-ish/dodgy-as-all-hell. But it's really interesting that there are some articles exploring tickling from the position of sexuality; most of the articles I've seen are from a more psychological/physiological perspective investigating why/how tickling produces the reactions that it does. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2024-06-26 18-43-27.png
    Screenshot from 2024-06-26 18-43-27.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 2
Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the biggests selection of tickling videos in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back