• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recent Tickle Action

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
The hollywood brother thinks it might be helpful for new people if the experienced people on this grand forum could post some expereinces in tickling. therefore the hollywood brother has created and givien hollywood brother life to this new threa

Recent I attended a party. I turned out I was the only guy at this party, which I immidately hated. I felt discluded and unrelatable. Oddly, after many drinks, the topic turned to ticklishness. The girls (there were four) agrued about who was the most ticklish, just as guys seem to compete about who has had the worst injury, etc. I volunteered to be the judge, to tickle each one in turn and decide who was indeed the most ticklish.

For the next 40 mins or so, each girl allowed me to straddle thier legs and tickle thier feet in turn. When I was about to make an annoucement of the most ticklish girl, one protested that they were more ticklish on thier underarms than their feet. This led to an entirely new contest.

I was allowed to pin each on the floor in the classic body pin (their right arm under my body, my left arm holding thier left, leaving my right free) and tickling them again. Eventually I was able to announce a "most ticklish" girl. It was a great hour and a half. I had to work to conceal my arousal.

Anywho, I hope this falls into the Hollywood Brother's description. Any others... come forward! Real life experiences... lets hear it!

Had one last night. Over a friends house, a few of us. I stole the laptop and started impersonating one of my friends, talking to a girl he liked. The laptop was retrieved, and then it was payback time.

I got pinned down solidly on my back by at least two people (I couldn't really see), and they pulled my shirt up and tickled my tummy, ribs and pits for what seemed like ages (again, I couldn't see my watch). When I tried to go home a little later, they locked the door, pinned me down and got me again.

"Surely there's some sort of law against this!?"

Might as well have been talking to a brick wall. ^_^;;

lol well a few days back I took my gf out to this cafe; a nice lil place called Second Cup. It was empty, and quiet. The lights were dimmed, giving the place that very warm and familiar feeling.

We ordered a hot chocolate and she curled up on the sofa with her MacBook, browsing the free WiFi, as I sipped away and admired her nerdy beauty in the dim lights.

So we chit chatted, and I manipulated the conversation with my wit to make her laugh at my silly sense of humor; admiring the beauty of her smile and letting her musical laugh tease my ears, and melt my heart. Our hot chocolate turned to cool chocolate as it sat, forgotten, on the coffee table in front of us; and we cuddled and bask in the glow of her MacBook.

I wrapped my strong arm around her shoulders, and whispered baby talk in her ear; making her cringe in delight. My free hand slipped under her arm and brushed her soft, padded, ribcage. For a brief moment I extracted a torrent of bubbly giggles, and I was in heaven once again. Time drew itself to a standstill, and for that moment, seconds turned to eternity for my beloved gf and I.

She then coyly brushed my hands away, her eyes wet crescents of joy, and told me to stop in the cutest and most satisfied voice. I drew my impish hand away, patted her on the cheek and we continued our cozy little rendezvous until closing time...

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back