• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Red light, Green light

threedimaxofmym

TMF Poster
I was riding in the backseat of a car with a friend of mine and this girl was driving us. I wasn't really fond of this girl but she was fun to hang out with. She was a little on the pudgey side. Alot actually. Anyway she was driving us and I was sitting directly behind her. I was rubbing her shoulders because she asked me too and after like 30 seconds she confessed how ticklish she was. Now you know as well as I do that it is not safe to tickle a driver or a moving vehicle. So we made a game out of it. She was to be tickled everytime we stopped at a red light. It was so funny how she tried to prevent stopping at red lights. She would slow down so we'd still be moving but not stopped but we tickled her anyway. She would just beg and plead for the light to turn green and then we'd have to stop. Then later on down the road she picked up another one of her girl friends who sat in the passenger seat. We told her about the game we were playing and she wasn't super thrilled but said she'd give it a try. What she didn't realize is it desnt matter if the passenger gets tickled while driving. My friend sitting next to me grabbed her arms and held them behind the seat and we tickled her crazy the entire ride. Then the sat in the back the next time. I did too. I would squish her against the door and tickle her because she couldnt move or anything. It was so much fun. I have never seen her again to this day.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back