• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Red Riding Hood (non-tk, vore, furry, nudity)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
Removed the picture 😛

Last edited:
😱:huh:cry

That may be one of the more disturbing things i've ever seen.

Vore is sexual fantasy about people being eaten. Personally, I don't get it at all.

That may be one of the more disturbing things i've ever seen.

Hence all the warnings, and my Monty Python quote. This is not my regular type of work. By the way, I have been considering making a happy end to it (like the children version has) but then I decided to just go all the way.

Vore is sexual fantasy about people being eaten. Personally, I don't get it at all.

It's a niche. I expect a lot of people won't be "getting it". In fact, I think that if vore doesn't interest you at least a little, this will be just a strange, cruel story.

I've another fairy tale in the works, which will suit to a broader audience again. It does not contain vore and furries. It will also contain tickling.

This is a great version of the story, but it's missing the woodsman!

Maybe we're different here in the states, but the version I grew up with had L.R.R.H. outsmarting the evil wolf, then killing him with the help of the woodsman.

Maybe we're different here in the states, but the version I grew up with had L.R.R.H. outsmarting the evil wolf, then killing him with the help of the woodsman.

Interesting. How did she outsmart the wolf?

In our version (Western Europe) the wolf does eat Red Riding Hood, then the woodsman cuts open the belly while the wolf sleeps, frees grandmother and the girl, puts bricks in the stomach instead and stitches it shut again. Then, when the wolf wakes up he is thirsty and walks over to the well, falls in because of the weight (don't remember if he was pushed).

I think she simply figured out that the long snout, big teeth, and gray fur meant that he was a wolf and she got away while the Woodsman burst in and killed the crap out of the lupine monster.

Whoever you like!

I like the one you did with Jen!

P.S. Could u include feet... plisssssssssss? :blush

Whoever you like!

Okay, I have added your request to the Jen Request Thread. You can follow that thread to see the status (right now it's in queue, no order is defined, your picture can always be next).

Just one question

why call it vore?

never heard of the word before

seems a strange word to give to this fetish

Whoever you like!

In this message, which one "I did with Jen" do you actually refer to? As far as I remember right now I can't think of a scene where there's cooking with Jen (except for the milking scenes, but there nobody is being cooked)... Just started thinking of this and I actually have no clue which picture/scene you mean in that comment 😉

Just one question

why call it vore?

never heard of the word before

seems a strange word to give to this fetish

It's not a word I made up... See below.

Wiki on vore

By the way, the full word for the fetish is "Vorarephilia", shortened to Vore (the long version of the name is rather difficult to spell)

Not into vore myself but I came across this pic and had to post it somewhere. :lol Also it makes this thread relevant again to the forum since the original pic(s) got deleted.

What are you looking at, earthling? It is the full belly of a giant cgi anaconda swimming underwater after swallowing an annoying actor named Owen Wilson playing one of his typically annoying characters. Best Owen Wilson movie ever! :lol

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back