• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Red Sonja (2010)

Rox_My_Sox1

3rd Level Orange Feather
Please god don't let this be a joke CAUSE HELL YEAH THEY GOT HER OUTFIT RIGHT! Here are some pic's I've found:

Last edited:
But, who will replace Arnold? Yeah, they better have another Schwarzen negger...

Heehee....they see what I did there.

Arnold might not even be in this at all. From what I've heard, the guy who played Ronin during Star Gate: Atlantis and the man hero in 10,000 BC is the new Conan. A shame really...I don't think he has what it takes to replace Arnold.

Arnold might not even be in this at all. From what I've heard, the guy who played Ronin during Star Gate: Atlantis and the man hero in 10,000 BC is the new Conan. A shame really...I don't think he has what it takes to replace Arnold.

Yeah, Jason Momoa is the actor's name. Here's a pic of him on the set of the new Conan movie...

Given how closely everyone is following Rodriguez, it seems odd that no word that I've seen has gone around the internet about such a project. Given the varying dates on the "posters" as well as the man's love for fake projects, then it is very likely that these are just indeed joke images. They may not have even been made by Rodriguez.

Given the varying dates on the "posters" as well as the man's love for fake projects, then it is very likely that these are just indeed joke images. They may not have even been made by Rodriguez.

Let's pray they're real.

I pray they're not!

While I think R.R. could make a great Red Sonja flick, as a choice to play the title role, Rose McGowan is the worst. Nothing against her, but NO. She's too soft and slim. Even if she worked out, she just doesn't have the figure for it. Why not someone who looks the part like Kristanna Loken or an athlete like Gabrielle Reese? Okay, Loken more than Reese.

In the end it doesn't matter, since their hair requires dye anyway, so it would be best for it to be someone who looks the part.

Ever read the original Robert E Howard "Conan" stories? They're absolutely brutal. The first Conan movie lives up to that brutal violent spirit, but you know Hollywood's gonna go all "kinder and gentler" like they did with CConan the Destroyer (and Red Sonya...and Kull the Conquerer with Kevin Sorbo)

I'd rather they NEVER made another Conan movie because they WON'T get it right.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back