• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Redhead Magias and her sensitive armpits (F/F, free clip #1)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I've just released clip #1 of my new series, Last Laugh Ayin. While Madria returns once again, the other model, Magias, is a newcomer who served as the ticklee for most of the shoot (although she did get a chance to have fun with Madria). This first scene is an upper body one, focusing on the armpits, making it an exception in this series because the rest of the shoot is dedicated almost exclusively to foot tickling. Keep and eye open for the next few clips in this series if you're a foot tickling fan.

"Madria, from Last Laugh Nun and Samekh, is back for one last video. This time she has a new partner, Magias (which I believe means "magic" in Spanish), who endures most of the tickling. While it's not made that obvious during the shoot, Magias' style is a bit on the marginal side, including fiery red hair. She's on her back on my massage table, ankles locked in stocks and wrists cuffed at the other end, the table angled so that her head is slightly lower than her feet. Last Laugh Ayin is mostly about foot tickling, but this first scene is the exception, being all about the upper body. Madria climbs on the table and, right from the start, asks Magias if she likes to be tickled. Magias nervously answers "yes", knowing full well she's going to get it no matter what her answer is. Madria concentrates almost exclusively on Magias' helplessly exposed armpits, drawing cute, child-like giggles from her. I help out on one side for a few moments, but Madria does just fine on her own, so I soon leave Magias at her mercy. And that's not good at all for Magias. (Language: French)"

Please note that while the preview is only 320x240, the actual clip is 640x480.

Attachments

• llayin_sample1.jpg
    llayin_sample1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 315
  • c4s_llayin_1.jpg
    c4s_llayin_1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,028
  • llayin_preview1.wmv
    llayin_preview1.wmv
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,143
Francois: Don't you find that Magias has one extremely contagious laugh?!?!?! 😀 It is absolutely beautiful, yet it is obvious that the tickling is driving her nuts.

Now I'm really looking forward to the rest of the series, aside from being a foot tickling fan, but that laugh alone is more than worth it!

I will agree with big dogg nice laugh, very unique.

Francois: Don't you find that Magias has one extremely contagious laugh?!?!?! 😀 It is absolutely beautiful, yet it is obvious that the tickling is driving her nuts.

Now I'm really looking forward to the rest of the series, aside from being a foot tickling fan, but that laugh alone is more than worth it!

Indeed, I really enjoy her laugh myself. At first I wasn't sure what to think. I mean, I liked her child-like giggling, but I wasn't sure what people would think, as it's not quite "standard" laughter. Then I figured that it may not be everyone preference, but it's impossible to please everyone because we all have different tastes, and some people will get a kick out of her laugh in any case. So it's all good. Personally I find her laugh unique and delightful to listen to.

Here are some slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

Attachments

• llayin_sample2.jpg
    llayin_sample2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 16
  • llayin_sample3.jpg
    llayin_sample3.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 13
  • llayin_sample4.jpg
    llayin_sample4.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 14
  • llayin_sample5.jpg
    llayin_sample5.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 12
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back