• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

reference for the graphics and the other collaborators

footamateur

4th Level Red Feather
Hi

This post is made to explain how the work inside here will be divided between the components.

In the beginning was me and Nessie, then all the other came here, so the directives that we had before are not valid now that we are more than 2! so i've made a decision to divide the "Graphic department" to the "writing department".

The explanation is very easy: i don't want that the info regarding the game will go out before that we will finish the game, and in the same moment i don't want that you artists will know the stories that involve the girls that are not made by you; in this way when you'll play you;ll know a part of the story (the one regarding your girl) but not the rest of the story, so it will be a surprise to play to this game (i hope LOL).

For the same reason the "Writing department" will not see the graphic that you artists are preparing; they will work isolated in another place: a yahoo group that i've creaed for them, and only them will have access to it, so they'll know the story and the girls, but they will never see the action before that the game will be completed.

This is how it will work:

- The writers willl write a bio and a character description for each girl

- I'll permit to each artist to enter in the group when we will talk about her girl (story, bio and other info), only one artist at a time will have the access.

- then, when all the artists and all the girls will ahve a story, a profile, a bio and the blessing of the artist, i'll put all toghether in the final game.

For me this is the best solution, but of course if you have something to say i'm open to discuss about this method; we can also allow all to work toghether, so you'll know exactly what will happen and how to finsh the game and have all the secret and the bonus...and if someone will put outside the forum your artworks and the various versions of the game it will be impossible to know "who is". With my method, if someone will put outside something, i can intercept who was looking at the stuff that are outside and at the version of the game ^_^

To be more precise we need a list of the people that work here and that have access to this forum; this is the listof the poeple tha ti know and that had posted at least once:

Footamateur (programmer)
His divine shadow (help and otaku master reference)
Tickleteather (he gave to us the place to stay ^_^)

************Graphic department*******************
Nessonite (artist and voice, Chief of the GD)
Ren_reloaded (artist)
CheshireCat (artist)

we have some MIA (missing in action; i don't know if they are still interested in this project, and i don't know when was the last time they came here to see how is going):

Kalamos (artist)
Tomato Dragon (artist)

---------------Writing Department--------------------------
Darth Vegeta (Bio and story, he also has a good knowledge of the japan culture)

Duke Diablo (Bio and story)

Darkstormxalpha (story and general supervision of the scripts)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

If you know someone that want to join we need someone for:

3D graphic and animation (poser or 3dsmax 6 to prepare animations and .x files)

2D flash animation or animation in general

Musician (midi modules or small mp3, but i prefer midi for the size)

3D engine expert (for the 3d interactive part)

Voices

Icon and general graphic expert (for the icons, the items in game and other graphic elements)

If noone will do those things, I'll take care of them; except for the voices and the 2d animations (each artist must do his best to do the animation, so we'll not need any external help); so in a way or in another the game will be finished 😀

The deadline that i have in mind is september 1st; we'll see if is possible to do it in time 😀

Last edited:
You can give a big help with suggestions, you know very well many things about anime, manga, and japan in general 😉

We are lucky to have you ;D

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back