• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Regarding public polls...

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
Is it true that everyone can see who or what one voted on? Because all i see are numbers..Duke told me he can actually see names beside the option..telling who or what they voted for...Can everyone else? hmm

I can see your shoe size... no he can't, unless it is an open and public vote. Any other than that would be unethical and would be against the rules.

Is it true that everyone can see who or what one voted on? Because all i see are numbers..Duke told me he can actually see names beside the option..telling who or what they voted for...Can everyone else? hmm

Yes you can see names, and no i don't know what a twitter is i guess a gossip, and we all do that, i don't see how the names come into it because everyone is of an opinion one way or another,i supose it could influence how people vote, oh my mates voted plus i will vote opposite, i'am not a fan of that fast food chain in the uk portions are small, tastless, expensive, i supose its aimed at the family somthing for the kids.

Well, I'm guessing when in public poll it says: "Others can see what you vote", there is a purpose to it.

Signs are put up for a reason, y'know?

Attachments

• funny_sign_1.jpg
    funny_sign_1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 7
o well start a silly thread get...i still don't understand..i cannot see any members names on a poll vote..it's not important..just thought i would ask...why i can't see what everyone else does...ah well...izzy goes back to twittering...whatever the helll that is...

I guess "twitter" is just meant to imply triviality. But, then, couldn't just about everything on a forum like this be classified as such? There's not much that's intended to be terribly serious. Just like most common conversation between folks on a day-to-day basis.

If one finds a thread to be too trivial (or not trivial enough), it can easily be ignored. Suum cuique.

i am trivial

i am a trivial person

i revel in trivialness

i cannot get enough of triviality..

hmm maybe a poll?

let's see...trivial is as trivial duh-oes

if we speak in relative terms, triviality has no meaning..then again relativity is only relative if speaking in trivial terms..if we bring in trivialness as an artform..then it would be relatively trivial as to who excels in said trivialness..

ah izzy..you are a trivial wonder..

did you know if you look at the word trivial long enough..it looks untrivial?

Last edited:
(1) Twitter is a "micro-blog" social networking site where people post multiple, brief messages up and back. (2) Members cannot see who voted in a non-public poll. (3) Mods can see certain things that regular members cannot.

head spins repeatedly...i don't understand...ah well...tisn't a life shaking event..i was just curious...and you know what curiosity does..

head spins repeatedly...i don't understand...ah well...tisn't a life shaking event..i was just curious...and you know what curiosity does..

I thought it was the twittering of birds in the trees like when we write our threads and post you know rabbit rabbit rabbit we all do it to chat, if so would you be a bluetit and i a robin, please don't sy turkey it's not too safe this time of year.:shock:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back