• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Regular Ticklers Needed! (m+/m)

doubleormoreuk

Hi

For many years now I've been lucky enough to have been meeting with a tickler for regular tickling sessions with me as ticklee.

My good run has come to a recent end however as my tickler is moving abroad 🙁

I got in contact with my tickler on here years ago (so long in fact that my old profile is now longer working) AND SO i'm hoping to repeat the trick again!

I'm after a regular tickler who can host / accomodate and is after a very ticklish ticklee to tie down and tickle all over as much and as long as they like (or I can take - haha).

I am based in the North West (Warrington to be precise) so a regular tickler in that area would be best, but I'm happy yo travel to anyone who can accom.

As the profile name suggests, I also like a tickling session where I am ticklee to several ticklers, so more the merrier if you're getting in touch - hoping a regular tickler will be found soon!

Look forward to hearing from you (and I would definitely advise foot ticklers to get in touch, as I have the most ticklish pair of feet you could get your hands / feathers / brushes on). So PM on here or email me: [email protected]

Johnny

Hey! How are you mate?

I'm in north Wales so not far away. How ticklish are you?

PM me mate 🙂

Thanks Ticklemasteruk - have sent a PM

For the benefit of everyone though, to answer that question, I am extremely ticklish all over, but by far the worst on my barefeet!!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back