• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Relateable Tickling Moments?

Straps&Laughter

Verified
I haven't seen a post like this in a while, so I thought I'd start one and see if it hits for y'all:

What are some moments that everybody with a tickling kink can probably relate to?

I'll start:

~ When you hear a laugh from somewhere out of sight (next room, around a corner, etc) and you absolutely positively 1000% know someone is being tickled.

~ When you think somebody is super attractive, charming, and ... not into/susceptible to tickling/being tickled, and as a result they seem a little less shiny and fascinating.

Your turn!

When you're casually going about your normal day, innocently minding your own business, and then someone says the T-word completely out of context and you choke on your coffee. They forget about it in 5 minutes, but you think about it for the rest of the day.

When you're casually going about your normal day, innocently minding your own business, and then someone says the T-word completely out of context and you choke on your coffee. They forget about it in 5 minutes, but you think about it for the rest of the day.
This. But add that it’s not a topic you want to discuss, so you try to change the subject while attempting to avoid turning 8 shades of red 🥴🫠🤪

I thought of another that has been plaguing me for a few years now. When you're hanging out with a non-ticklephile and they bring up the Tickled documentary...

"Oh my gosh, you just have to see it!"
"Have you seen it yet? What do you think?"
"You won't believe what happens. You start out thinking it's just about these tickle weirdos, but then it gets crazier."
"We have to watch it together! It's crazy!"

Yep, guys...I've heard a thing or two about it...sigh

This. But add that it’s not a topic you want to discuss, so you try to change the subject while attempting to avoid turning 8 shades of red 🥴🫠🤪
I admit to being weird about this topic, but love it when tickle\tickling is either said during a conversation or is the topic of the conversation so I can see how I deal with it or if I can drive the conversation without drawing suspicion to my fetish. The same applies to feet being said during a conversation or is the topic.

I thought of another that has been plaguing me for a few years now. When you're hanging out with a non-ticklephile and they bring up the Tickled documentary...

"Oh my gosh, you just have to see it!"
"Have you seen it yet? What do you think?"
"You won't believe what happens. You start out thinking it's just about these tickle weirdos, but then it gets crazier."
"We have to watch it together! It's crazy!"

Yep, guys...I've heard a thing or two about it...sigh
I had a female friend who is complety unaware of my fetish say something similar to me. I told her that people turn anything into a competition or something they can exploit. When she asked it I could handle a tickling competition, I said I guarantee 100% that I would not lose. When asked why. I smiled, poked her belly and said, "because I would be the tickler". She laughed and smiled back. I got a serious smile when I added that if she ever entered that kind of competition, I would be happy to train her.

I had a female friend who is complety unaware of my fetish say something similar to me. I told her that people turn anything into a competition or something they can exploit. When she asked it I could handle a tickling competition, I said I guarantee 100% that I would not lose. When asked why. I smiled, poked her belly and said, "because I would be the tickler". She laughed and smiled back. I got a serious smile when I added that if she ever entered that kind of competition, I would be happy to train her.
Now, see, in that case, I'd probably enjoy it more! Thus far, it has only been guy friends to bring it up, which is very much not my thing. But that sounds like a fun little interaction 🙂

When you're at work and a female coworker is putting something away on a shelf, the top shelf. While her pits and sides are exposed someone comes by and playfully squeezes her ribs. She squeaks and jumps about 5 feet in the air. Then turns around holding her sides for protection while saying, "Nooo I'm SOOOOO ticklish!" You might see the same thing at a party or in a college library.

Don't see that one as often as I used to. Of course only people who are very, very close to each other would do that but still these days it's too easy to get in trouble for that one.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back