• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Remember Tara King?

Loves2Tickle

4th Level Red Feather
She appeared in The Avengers television series. In one of the episodes she was the victim of the dreaded Chinese Water Torture. She escaped and turned the tables on her male captor, removing his shoes and tickle tortured his soles until he confessed.😀

Attachments

• tara2.jpg
    tara2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,187
  • tara4.jpg
    tara4.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,152
  • tara3.jpg
    tara3.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,828
Rumour has it they didn't film those scenes was because the lovely Linda above was a bit averse to having her feet tickled...Wail sob if only they had talked her into it

sure!

sure I remember, I think she is very good tickler.
But I can't find original video of f/m tickling....do you have it?

bye🙂

That girl has an incredible pair of feet !!, thanks you for sharing Lovs2tickle !! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

wow !(sorry ,i m from argentina...my english is poor) she's my favorite avenger girl!! she loves to be with her bare feet !!!

The_Quill said:
Rumour has it they didn't film those scenes was because the lovely Linda above was a bit averse to having her feet tickled...Wail sob if only they had talked her into it

I remember hearing all about this at the AMT newsgroup, it was a HUGE debate as to whether it exists or not. It was prooven that the episode was written and planned out but never actually filmed for some reason. It involved a midget tickling her feet in stocks. And if she really is THAT ticklish it would have been an amazing mainstream scene......sigh :sigh:

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back