• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rent Is Due!!!

ticklishjewels1

TMF Novice
I love the musical Rent, so i decided to make a story based off of it. Hope you like it!

Maureen, Mark, and Roger were in their apartment when Benny rolled up in his Range Rover. “Rent is due. Where’s my money?” Roger had told Benny a week earlier that they needed more time. “We’re working on it, ok?” Benny was furious. “NO! It’s not ok! I need my rent, and I need it NOW!” They all got up in a rage and started protesting. Benny was getting a headache, so he left. “God! Why doesn’t he find someone else to bother?” Mark asked. Then, there was a knock on the door. “Open up, it’s me.” The voice belonged to Collins. “What are you doing here?” asked Roger. “I came here to see how you guys are doing.” “We’re fine, it’s just Benny’s being an ass again.” said Maureen. “He needs some help, that man. OK, well, I’m off then. Life support’s at 9. Anyone can come.” And with that, he left. “What do you guys say we go get dinner?” said Maureen. “We can go down to the Life Café. I’ll pay.” So they headed out. About a block away from the Café, Maureen noticed a van was following them. “Hey guys, I think we’re being followed.” They sped up their pace, but four big guys came and placed rags over their faces. They were out like a light.

Maureen woke up first. She noticed they weren’t anywhere near home, but instead in what looked like a nicely decorated camber of some sort. She heard Mark and Roger come to, and they noticed the decorations as well. They tried to get up, but couldn’t. They were all strapped down to three separate tables, with their shoes and socks removed. “Where are we?” asked Mark. “I don’t know, but I don’t like it.” Said Maureen. Then, a door opened, and Benny strolled in. “Welcome, my amigos, to my humble home. I hope you like it. You’ll be here for a few hours.” “What the fuck are you talking about? And where’s my shoes?” demanded Maureen. “Well, since my rent wasn’t payed on time, I will make you all pay for your inability to come up with my money.” He moved toward Maureen, and slowly ran his hand over her feet. She jumped at the touch. “You see, I have my ways of getting what I want. And after this, I think we’ll agree nicely on a price.” He slowly ran a nail over Maureen’s left foot. She giggled and her foot twitched. “My, is someone a bit ticklish?” He then scribbled his nails over her feet. “AAAHAAAHAHAAAA!!! STOP!!! NOT MY FEEEET!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!” He stopped, and let her breathe. He moved to Roger, and scribbled his nails over his feet too. “SHHHIIITTTBEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHENNNYYYY!!!!!! LLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHETTTUUUSSSSSSGOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!” He wouldn’t hear of it. He then moved to Mark, and scribbled his nails over Marks feet. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! WEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE’LLLLLPAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! SSSTTOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOPPPPPP!!!!!!!” He let them sit there for a few minutes, then he moved back to Maureen. I think there’s a certain woman who’d dying to tickle your wonderfully perfect feet.” What are you on about now?” Before Benny responded, Joanne, Maureen’s current girlfriend, walked in. “Ooooh!!! Pookie, someone’s been a bad girl haven’t they?” She walked over and began tickling Maureen’s feet. Between her laughter, Benny addressed Mark and Roger. “All you have to do to get this to stop is make a deal with me.” “What kind of a deal?” asked Mark. “I’ll forgo your rent if you agree to a meeting once a month, so we can “discuss” our rent.” “We’ll agree to whatever you say, just let Maureen go! She’s dying over there!” He nodded to Joanne, who stopped. “So, we have a deal?” “Yes.” They both said. “Good. Now I think those feet of yours still need attention.” “WHAT????? NO WAY!!!” He nodded to two of his men, and they walked over, one on Roger’s feet, one on Mark’s. Joanne began again, and Roger and Mark both got the tickling of a lifetime. Benny pulled up a chair and watched as the three of them slowly passed out from the tickling. “I’ll see you soon.” Said Benny. With that, there was black.

When they woke up again, they were in their apartment. “Wow… that was the weirdest dream ever.” Said Maureen. “That wasn’t a dream, that actually happened.” Mark said. “I just hope we can pay the rent next time.” Said Roger. And with that, they went back out to the Life Café, where they met Collins, Angel, and Joanne for dinner.

Loved it! But, I think you just need a little bit of paragraph control. Also with how you set up the stuff that the characters are saying, I think those shouldn't all be on the same lines. The quotes should each be on their own line. It's easier to read that way. Besides that though, I really like it a lot. It was a good idea!! 🙂

Keep up the good work!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back