• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

reporter remake

fluke

hi folks

i bring to you a remake, this is indeed a tribute to the first tickle comic that i seen in my life, i still remember when i was reading it for first time, it's maybe my fav. however this is a remake and i added an epiloge i hope you enjoy my work.

I remember that comic. It was one of my favourites too. I love this remake. Good job. The epilogue was entertaining as well.

Nice series... thanks for posting... had never seen this before...

Welcome back!! it's been a while! Keep them coming man...your work is excellent!
I know you had to stop doing the "my mom is ticklish" series but a spinoff of that would be nice (maybe the girls got older or something).

A splendid comic, Fluke. 😀
I really missed your art style. 🙂

hey

hello everyone, i got a deviant art account at last, soon i'll post some pieces of my art there, for all those who want to see my artwork again.

^_^ Sweet. You've been watched. 🙂

I remember the original but this was soooo much better! Good to see your work again, Fluke! Thanks!

Great work. I too remember that old strip. Can anyone post or know where to find the original strip?

Amazing - and I oughta know!

I was the "artist" (and I use the word loosely) who produced the original "Reporter" comic way back - probably around twenty years ago - pre Interent (for me at least) and when one of the few ways to get material was to produce material to trade. The original was a cobbled together mix of tracing and free hand art - I recall distinctly that the first two scenes of the reporter doing her makeup and the concerned older woman calling the sorority t tip them were from the comic strip "Mary Worth" of all places.

In any case, this update (and it really is a complete re-do) blows away the original in terms of execution. And I LOVED the epilogue! Stand to reason that the older woman, havig heard from the sorority about how ticklish the snoopy reporter was, would want a piece of her herself!

Well Done! And more than flattered that I had a part in inspiring this. I believe the original is on this site somewhere?

your style is totally cute
I love it!
A shrinking scene would be great
thanks for sharing

I was the "artist" (and I use the word loosely) who produced the original "Reporter" comic way back - probably around twenty years ago - pre Interent (for me at least) and when one of the few ways to get material was to produce material to trade. The original was a cobbled together mix of tracing and free hand art - I recall distinctly that the first two scenes of the reporter doing her makeup and the concerned older woman calling the sorority t tip them were from the comic strip "Mary Worth" of all places.

In any case, this update (and it really is a complete re-do) blows away the original in terms of execution. And I LOVED the epilogue! Stand to reason that the older woman, havig heard from the sorority about how ticklish the snoopy reporter was, would want a piece of her herself!

Well Done! And more than flattered that I had a part in inspiring this. I believe the original is on this site somewhere?

hey pal, it's good to know that the artist who made the first tickle comic that i seen it's here, before your comic i only seen on tv tickling scenes, blinks for tickle lovers i think, and the original it's still one of my favs. didn't you drawn a secuel or something? where did you get the idea? well thanks for your comments.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back