• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(req)request please

syella_corp

TMF Poster
---------------------------
---------------------------

Last edited:
The problem from my point of view is that your request is way too detailed. In fact, it's detailed enough that I think you should try your hand at writing the story yourself.

One of the best (IMO) stories I've written in response to a request is "Princess Alisha's Ransom." The original request for that story was simply that the character "Alisha" be kidnapped & tickled. The requester gave a physical description of the character, what she was to be wearing when abducted, and a generic list of the things that should and shouldn't be done to her while she was in captivity. Other than that, I had a free hand wrt the plot & setting.

So the sort of story request I'm most likely to accept will have:

o A character described in general enough terms that she isn't tied to a specific story-world.

o A list of elements to include, or to try to include as many as possible. (e.g. "The main character/victim should end up foot-tickled in the stocks, at some point.")

o A list of elements to avoid. (e.g. "No nudity!")

o A very brief and generic plot description - one to three sentences only. (e.g. "The villainess arranges to have the victim tickled for revenge. But the henchman betrays the villainess and both female characters end up being tickled by him.")

Of course I won't guarantee anything: If a request insists on elements that I just don't like, then I wont' be picking it up. But a more-generic request is far more likely to get a positive response from me than a very specific one.

well ... it doesn't have to same with the plot. it's just a plot, you can modified as you like.

it's only a plot, a first look, not substance.

so, if ppls here want to take my request, please PM me, add my messenger, add my FB.

please.

well ... it doesn't have to same with the plot. it's just a plot, you can modified as you like.

it's only a plot, a first look, not substance.

In that case I should be able to modify the character as I like as well. If that's so, I've already written the story - see any of my already already-written stories in Sablesword's Spot. They meet your request for a story only with the plot and characters modified so as to be completely different.

Or if certain elements are especially important to you, you can repost your request with just those elements (both as "include these things" and "leave these other things out.")

In that case I should be able to modify the character as I like as well. If that's so, I've already written the story - see any of my already already-written stories in Sablesword's Spot. They meet your request for a story only with the plot and characters modified so as to be completely different.

Or if certain elements are especially important to you, you can repost your request with just those elements (both as "include these things" and "leave these other things out.")

check your privat messege

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back