• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request about Angels in Hell

kkcsm2495

TMF Novice
I hope I get this right... it has been a long time since I remember reading this one.

General Idea:

A group of people in heaven get to go to hell, somewhat of a past time or playtime... they enjoy tormenting the lost.

Guy and girl, team up at a table, a hysterical person is being tormented beyond belief. The table has some properties that raise the sensitivity of the victem.

After some time, one of the two, convince the other to allow themselves to be placed on an empty table. Once locked in, the properties not only raise the level of ticklishness, but also make it so that the victem can not cum. Staying at the brink of orgasm for eternity, being tickled out of your mind.

I am sure I have a great deal of it incorrect some way or another... but if the story sounds familar, please post it or a link to it.

Thank you, and thank you guys for a GREAT website.

-kmer2495
[email protected]

umm... you mean there is no one at this forum who has heard or read this particular story? Wow... guess I must have been around longer than I thought.

No, I read the story....but it was like, seven or eight years ago now that I read it. I'll see if I can find it.

Thank you... it has been quite some time for me as well... umm... having read the story I mean.

-kmer2495

umm... has there not been anyone other than Journia??? Come on guys... please.

I've actually read the story too, an coincidently thought of it a few weeks ago. I looked for it, but sadly found nothing. Your description though, it pretty spot on. The person being tornmented at the beginning in a man being tortured by three wives he had that he killed. They are torturing him with tickle torture and orgasm denial.

I've actually read the story too, an coincidently thought of it a few weeks ago. I looked for it, but sadly found nothing. Your description though, it pretty spot on. The person being tornmented at the beginning in a man being tortured by three wives he had that he killed. They are torturing him with tickle torture and orgasm denial.

That's the one !!!!

I was starting to think I had lost my mind, thank you. I have been looking all over the net for it, sadly, haven't found it anywhere.

Thank you for the response.

-kmer2495

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back