• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

request for terra from teen titans

phatazzfluffy

TMF Novice
could anyone please do a pic of terra from the show teen titans i would be greatly appreciated thanx

yeah, i 2nd that idea. i really would love to see terra ger her bare soles feathered.

...or both. i've asked SaiyanJim to draw the pic, he's a very good artist.

I've been drawing more Teen Titans artwork and may post it in a batch rather than individually. Terra most certainly is on the to draw list, so consider your request already taken. 🙂

If you have any specifics for what you want in the picture however, fill free to suggestion it. Some reference pictures would also help speed things along. Even though I know what she looks like, I'm not as fimiliar with her character design as I am with the other Titans. 🙂

Last edited:
i'll see if i can get a full body pic of her. but i'd like to see her get her soles feathered by one of cyborg's gadgets.

id like to see her tickled by raven's magic as they had a bad realationship and she'd logically want revenge on terra for betraying the team.

any one else agree?

heman2045

in one show of teen titans, we can see what tera's feet look like... i think it's the first eps we see her

ya, raven tickling terra is a great idea since raven REALLY has it in for her, maybe raven can use feathrs or something.

so do you need a full body pcture of terra?

after much searching, i was able to find a load of episode screenshots.

the 1st one is the only full body shot i could find.

Attachments

• 073.jpg
    073.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 162.jpg
    162.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 115.jpg
    115.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 32
Her costume looks more like a suit now. Its not the same casual clothing I saw her in last time I saw pictures of her. Do you have any of those as well?

Here's a couple of pics I found, one with her in casual clothes and the other in her Titans clothes. Also found one of Jinx, just in case. 😉 .

Attachments

• tt_terra1.jpg
    tt_terra1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 70
  • tt_terra2.jpg
    tt_terra2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 73
  • tt_jinx.jpg
    tt_jinx.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 58
I'll look around for some more cause the pics look a bit distorted I think, but hope they help for now. 🙂 .

ive got some good reference pics

Attachments

• Clip 4_0001.jpg
    Clip 4_0001.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 97
  • Terra Screencap 7.JPG
    Terra Screencap 7.JPG
    7.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Clip 15_0001.jpg
    Clip 15_0001.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 161
  • terra8.JPG
    terra8.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 82
  • terra12.JPG
    terra12.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 47
thanx

also i really appreciated all of this so heres a present its a RAVEN TK pic!!!

Attachments

• raven4wz.jpg
    raven4wz.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 191
while vlad is drawing the pics, i've been thinking of writing the first Teen Titans tickling story, since writing stories is what i'm best at. anyone have any specific ideas or should i get started on it? i can't make any promises, but even with my hectic schedule, i've been wanting to make a comeback since i had a good reputation for story writing in the TMF.

The first? Are you sure it hasn't already been done? In either case, you should make the most of your talents. We have alot of talent here on this site, good talent, so we should make the most of what we have.

yep, i've scoured the net and noooo teen titan stories.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back