• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request from Shock: Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas (*/F)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
Last year I had a little contest regarding my Halloween toon where people had to guess who all my girls were dressed as. My fellow artist Shock got it correct and although I had never planned on any kind of prize, I decided to make my next work a request from him, gauranteed....................of course it didnt happen that way......🙁 Sorry man....but hey, better late than never 😀

I love working in a book store. I can get all the reference material I need, like the Nightmare Before Christmas Movie book I was able to borrow for this one. I'm rather proud of myself for this one and that doesnt happen often....

Attachments

• SallyTickle.jpg
    SallyTickle.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 2,135
O.O I'm stunned speechless. I am an incredibly huge fan of Nightmare Before Christmas. I have been since it first came out on VHS. Anyway, this is awesome. That machine actually looks like something that would be in Dr. F's Lab for whatever purpose. Magnificence!!

I always wanted to see Sally laugh in Nightmare, I'm glad you did a pic of it

A rather winsome Sally... good character likenesses all the way' round, in fact! I like the fire-fueled punishment spider (octopus?) very much! A pleasantly fanciful device, with just the proper hint of Vitorian flourish! You and Kalamos are the only artists I know who have dared to tackle Tim Burton's outre design motifs: kudos to you both for your success!

Heh..that's very good. Yeah...would have been too funny if the tickle scene extended into something like that. Great job Cat.

😵

Ah , brings back memories of the actual scene. I really need to see the film again.

Man , Sally looks so freakin cute there , & the pic is very origional. 3 Shinobi thumbs up to you

Great cartoon. I loved the Nightmare Before Christmas, and that's a scene I would have loved to see in the movie. Way to go!

LOL! XD

Oh the faces....oh the characters....oh god chesire, you did good! 😀

Attachments

• lol-panneau04.gif
    lol-panneau04.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 185
LOL I'm not familiar with the cartoon but this looks deliciously evul lol XD

Great job, I wish the scene in the movie would've played out more like that.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back