• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request: Ideas for endings

Sablesword

TMF Master
I can come up with interesting setups and beginnings for tickle-stories, but I have a hard time devising good endings (and also good plot twists for the middle of stories).

So I'm putting in a request for ideas of how stories might end.

What exactly did you have in mind for the main body of the story?

I personally like endings where the sadistic, perverse ler usually wins out in the end, either keeping the lee in captivation, or letting the lee go but still strong and possibly plotting to get the lee back, sets up for a good sequeal.

I don't have details for "the" story; I have multiple ideas for several different stories. Or rather ideas for the beginnings of several different stories.

The thing is, almost all of my ideas and almost all of the story ideas I've seen posted here and elsewhere are ideas for the beginning of a story. E.g. "A princess is abducted by bandits and put into the stocks for a foot-tickling until her ransom is paid."

What I'm asking for are story ideas that are ideas for the end of a story: "The king refuses to ransom his daughter, and so the princess ends up becoming a bandit queen."

Hmm, well i understand your problem, but there are only so many possible endings, i would prefer the lee's will completely broken and in the end made subserviant to her sadistic master or mistress.

Or if she is somehow able to escape, there should be a hint that there's a possibility that the lers are still out there and might be able to get her again.

That's the best i can come up with, but an ending is greatly dependent on the nature of the story up to that point, if you want a more creative ending you're going to have make the story itself more interesting and original, explain exactly what you have in mind for the main body of the story. If you can do that well then it won't matter so much how the story starts out.

Personally, I'd have to see the story itself, like beginning and middle, in order to construct a suitable end or plot twist.

With this short synopsis, I would like to say this. Betrayal is best tool of manipulator, for those who were your friends are suddenly your enemies. What would happen if princess, or bandit queen happens to 'escape'. She will not certainly want to jump into daddies arms like his little girl without a dagger behind her back 🙂
And there you can have some more fun 🙂

Well, it all depends on how long the story is, the characters' personality, etc. Also, it greatly depends on how the plot is introduced, how the story progresses, how many story elements are there, and so on.

In devising endings, the personality of the protagonist and antagonist are usually the key. For example, a scheming, intelligent antagonist might think things through, looking into the future, asking 'what if the protagonist gets away?', and come up with a plan so that even if protagonist gets away from the first cleverly designed trap, only finds him or herself in deeper trouble. Or, the cunning protagonist can probably outwit the antagonist and reverse the situation. What transpires after that can be left to the readers imagination (end it there) or described until the bad girl (or guy) is broken. On the other hand, power-hungry, less intelligent (not necessary stupid), self-glorifying villains are less likely to think of alternate plan, most likely due to thinking their scheme as foolproof.

So, just let the characters build the story.

In devising endings, the personality of the protagonist and antagonist are usually the key.

This assumes that one starts with the beginning of a story and works out what the middle and ending must be. But there are other ways to do things ("There are nine-and-sixty ways of constructing tribal lays, and every single one of them is right!")

Another way to write a story is to start with the ending and then work out what the beginning and middle of the story are like. I've had good luck with this method (and with the related "start with both the ending scene and the beginning scene, and then fill in the middle" method). At least for the few times I've had a concrete ending to start with.

So what I'm asking for here are ideas for random, brainstormed, plucked-out-of-the-blue ideas for endings, equivalent to the more usual random, brainstormed, plucked-out-of-the-blue beginnings that are what's usually offered as "ideas for stories."

Or to put it another way, I'm looking for ideas that can be used to build a story by asking "how did the character(s) get there" rather than by asking "what happens next?"

This assumes that one starts with the beginning of a story and works out what the middle and ending must be.

Not really... I usually start out by imagining character personalities, and then, putting them into different settings, I get the story. Creating a story based on ending is kinda hard for me if I don't really get to know my characters... it's like forcing this on them, and I prefer to make the ending last, after the story transpires, so I know where everyone stands and how things are at that point.

On topic: let me try pulling out something out of the blue. *yabada yabada yabada* You could try to make an ending in which an elven mage huntress ends up as a mage's apprentice and lover after the mage's 'treatment'. This ending completely sucks, I know, but you said plucked-out-of-the-blue-ending😀

I like endings where the A Team busts in and shoots everything up. Then, after a long heated battle wherein MacGyver and Worf show up, leading Hogan's Heroes, they blow the enemy base up.

Oh. Tickle stories. I thought we were talking about 80s action movies.

I wonder what he chose in the end... probably the shoot out scene 😛

Hmm, well i understand your problem, but there are only so many possible endings, i would prefer the lee's will completely broken and in the end made subserviant to her sadistic master or mistress.

Or if she is somehow able to escape, there should be a hint that there's a possibility that the lers are still out there and might be able to get her again.

That's the best i can come up with, but an ending is greatly dependent on the nature of the story up to that point, if you want a more creative ending you're going to have make the story itself more interesting and original, explain exactly what you have in mind for the main body of the story. If you can do that well then it won't matter so much how the story starts out.

this is my type of post..i would also like an ending like this to a story..it's happened..but rarely..usually Shadowtklr's stories end somewhat similar to this..

and Sablesword what on earth are you talking about? you always have fantastic endings to your stories..

I like endings where the A Team busts in and shoots everything up. Then, after a long heated battle wherein MacGyver and Worf show up, leading Hogan's Heroes, they blow the enemy base up.

Oh. Tickle stories. I thought we were talking about 80s action movies.

you rock..except for your fascination with Hogan's Heroes ewwww lol

hmm now wouldn't that be an intriguing ending..just when every thing is turning out ok for the said victim..rescued etc...starting to have a happy ending..villains burst in with guns..but not just any guns..guns that shoot a tickle serum, sort of like in the Nylon Dungeons...but it's in bullet form..it breaks the skin, but doesn't permanently hurt anyone..but the tickle serum then spreads throughout the shootee's body..making them immensely more ticklish than before..and the villains then take over with all the victims of these random shootings becoming tickle prisoners for life...

ok that was some ramble lol

A friend on another board was speaking about 70's erotic movies, and how an interesting theme back then(right in the midst of the "sexual revolution") was that the hero(or heroine) would eventually find themselves preferring the "bad" or "evil" side of things, and decide to join with their enemy in the end. Endings like that may go back to novels like The Story of 'O', where she starts as the "victim", but finds a certain empowerment from her experiences in the end. The old "Whatever doesn't kill you..."-concept in effect, perhaps.

^ didn't she die in the story??

Nonono! Here's a brief synopses from the Wikipedia site:

Published in French by Jean-Jacques Pauvert, éditeur, it is a story of female submission about a beautiful Parisian fashion photographer, O, who is blindfolded, chained, whipped, branded, pierced, made to wear a mask, and taught to be constantly available for oral, vaginal, and anal intercourse. Despite her harsh treatment, O grants permission beforehand for everything that occurs, and her permission is constantly sought. While her friend and lover, Jacqueline, is repulsed by O's chains and scars, O herself is proud of her condition as a willing slave.

O's lover, René, brings her to the château of Roissy, where she is trained to serve the men of an elite group. After the training is finished, René hands O to Sir Stephen, an even more dominant master. O falls in love with him. As final proof of her love O decides to move to Samois, an old mansion solely inhabited by women for advanced training. There she agrees to receive a branding and a labia piercing with rings as a final sign of dedication to her lifestyle. At the climax, O appears as a slave, nude but for an owl-like mask, before a large party of guests.

Alas, no tickling involved(or perhaps she[Pauline Réage] was waiting to include it in the follow-up novel). 😉

Note the "owl-like" mask there, friends! 😱wl:

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back