• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Respect and Honesty and Love in a Relationship

Mr.Teehehe

TMF Regular
Love and respect should always exist together. When you love somebody you make only good things to him or her. When you respect somebody you acknowledge the right of this person to decide about what is actually good for them. Respect in a relationship means that each person values who the other is and understands - and would never challenge - the other person’s boundaries.Combining both feeling together you help your partner to fulfill his/her choice (in case it doesn’t contradict to any of your own principles). But it is terrible if first exist without the second. –Loving partner becomes a maniac helper.Sometimes we missing in our relationship listening in non-judgmental manner, attempting to understand and affirm other’s emotions. Boundaries of self-respect more connected not with feelings but with set of values and beliefs in one’s life. If one partner’s self-respect is higher than the other’s it could easily lead to controlling and dominating behaviour of that one person. When someone loves you, you feel valued, respected and free to be yourself. You shouldn’t be made to feel intimidated or controlled. Someone who loves you should help you to feel good about yourself. This is the main key to a healthy relationship.

^ So true all of that is

And having read that i'm trying to re-group and work on my girl and our Relationship together. Even though she told ''Yeah'' that she agree's on our Relationship that we need to improve things and make it better because i came right out and told her that we need to work on and better our Relationship. Since our little fight a few nights ago on Thursday (which i still feel was all more on her side of things) then mine. With what i said to her.

We have yet to really try to improve and better our Relationship since she barely talks to me now as it is she only talks to me maybe once a day or once a night.

But now days Respect and Love with her towards me? don't seem and sound to be their. And that's sad since my love and Respect is always thier for her and has been. Even with the fight of words that we had a few days ago now. She wants to wash everything under the bridge like it's water under the bridge and she wants to sweep it under the rug like nothing never happend and treat it all like nothing never happend and turn her head away from it. And that's NOT the true mature Adult manner and way to handle anything in life.

I wanna scream at the top of my lungs :rant: :rant: :rant:

without respect there can be no love..how can you love someone you don't respect..it's impossible..and if one partner is manipulative and controlling, then that relationship is not based on respect..but the manipulative person's idea of what is right for everyone around that person..trust me....i lived my whole life with a manipulative person..my mother...she couldn't have respected me very much as a person if she tried her whole life to make me feel guilt...

i'm free now..she is dead..it took her death to set me free..

love and respect..in that relationship there is no room for manipulation..

my husband and i love and respect each other..we are equal partners..that's why our marriage has lasted for as long as it has..yes it looks like he doesn't respect my fetish..or my desire for it..but i never pushed him...so that's my fault..i really don't care if he indulges me or not..because it's not in him to do..and i won't manipulate him into trying what he is not able to do..

This is still going on? I don't understand why you're so hard up to give her more chances after she's fucked you over time and again. She's NOT GOING TO CHANGE. Just get savvy to that and DUMP HER.

Sounds like you are maturing, which is good. Sad to say she is not. I'll add you to my prayer journal and be praying that you have the maturity to make the correct decision about this 'relationship'

Sounds like you are maturing, which is good. Sad to say she is not. I'll add you to my prayer journal and be praying that you have the maturity to make the correct decision about this 'relationship'

Thank you kyhawkeye thank you :happy:

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back