• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rest in Peace Dimebag

Ryan1986

TMF Regular
this world has lost a true hero in Dimebag Darrel who was shot 5 times in the head whole on stage at a night club

Damn this is some messed up news right here. Pantera was a great band, i never got into damage plan, but dimebag darrell was a killer guitarist.

1966-2004
r.i.p.

Last edited:
AphxA said:
1966-2004
r.i.p.

That's the worst part of it, for me. Younger than my dad. Ugh.

There's one small bright spot. I got the news while reading Something Awful last night, immediately as the shooting happened, and when the news was first posted it was rumored that Vinnie Paul was dead too. The fact that he's not is at least some salvation.

Sad thing is..it happened in my own state. Columbus nite club to be exact..what a shame. as reed said, his music will live on.

What really sucks is that I'd met Dimebag a couple times. One time he actually signed my guitar. He was genuinely a cool person. When my band and I went to see Judas Priest in September, Dimebag was at the show..he was right next to us (we had box seats). I even waved to him...
..I fucking hate death...

"Only the good die young...Only evil seems to live forever!" - Iron Maiden

Wherever you are Dimebag, keep rocking man! :sigh:

did they get the SOB who did this injustice? and why the hell would the bastard do it?

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back