• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Restrained Queen (soles showoff - anticipation?)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
while going through some of my older work in my personal archive I came across this drawing, which I created quite some time ago. Since I never posted it, and was just sitting unused in my archive, I decided to touch it up a little with my latest digital techniques. Like most of my old works, this one was made on my old CRT monitor (which has been replaced by a "brightview" TFT screen a while ago). The CRT monitor was already 8 years old and the image had become blurry and the colour was off, so a touch-up of the picture was definitly needed.

So here you go, guys (and girls), hope you like it 🙂

Attachments

• restrained_queen.jpg
    restrained_queen.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 1,003
She looks like she's been bound in that stuff the Aliens surrounded their eggs with in the eponymous series. All organic and slime-covered. She doesn't seem too unhappy with her predicament (even with her breasts 'posed), so perhaps the viewer is her savior come. I dunno. What I do know is that this is most splendid indeed. :happy:

So that's what finally became of Ripley! This picture certainly does have an H.R.Giger feel about it! The greenish-gray color scheme and layered, bio-mechanical background are strongly suggestive of the mad master, though the imperial central beauty (sedately awaiting her round of sole, and probably breast, massage) marks this effort as your own unique vision! For complex total-restraint systems, no one beats Scavenger! The ropey couch extensions express a sort of commitment as they entwine and grasp, as though comfort, symmetry and a hint of teasing wiggle room were intended by the furniture! The lady apparently anticipates the stroking with equanimity, possibly even pleasure. Her placid composure hints that this may be a planned ritual of some kind; her steady, direct eye contact is a touch unnerving: she seems firmly in control even while cocooned! A seeming expression of seduction... perhaps she's not a helpless as the bindings imply!

HDS: Thanks! Would you believe I haven't seen any of the "Alien" films yet? I really should get the DVD's sometime...

Relent: Thanks, man! 🙂

LBH: Thank you! 🙂
Actually I'm a big fan of Giger's work, though I think my work was more influenced by that of Dorian Cleavenger who's illustrations often depict women bound or fused with strange machinery (which sometimes even apear insectoid).
I'd say you (again) hit the nail right on the head with your in-depth review. Indeed it was my goal to confuse the viewer wether the "queen" was willingly bound or not. There is no real answer for it, I wouldn't even know it myself... it was just some crazy idea that developed as the drawing progressed. The bound-but-being-in-control theme is something I explored in a few other fetish drawings I did around that time... I should check my archive for those.

Heh very nice as ever. But then seeing it's work from your hand... i'm not surprised!

I was thinking about you recently haha. I was looking at some of your old work and I wondered where you went. I know you work with MTJ Publishing now, I just hadn't seen a post from you in awhile. Glad you're still around.

Your style is still creative and unique. Great job.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back