• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Retro Soles: Mary Tyler Moore (X2)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
She had some damn nice feet in her day....

Attachments

• MTMoore53.jpg
    MTMoore53.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,055
  • MTMoore54.jpg
    MTMoore54.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,036
teriffic!

Thanks for posting these. She was gorgeous, and as much as I got to see her on TV, I never saw her feet outside of shoes. I love the sole shots. Seen any with hose?

A classic beauty in her day, she was. I would rather see one without such an offensive amount of makeup though XP

Thanks for posting these. She was gorgeous, and as much as I got to see her on TV, I never saw her feet outside of shoes. I love the sole shots. Seen any with hose?

I don't have screen caps, but I know of an episode. At the very beginning of the classic Dick Van Dyke episode, where Rob & Laura go to a hotel and Laura gets her big toe stuck in a faucet in the bathtub, Laura is fully dressed and removes her shoes and props her stocking feet up on a table.

Oh, Rooobbbbbbbbbbb .....

😀

Yes, Laura ... ???

Come in here and play with my feet .... !!!

😀

nessonite said:
I would rather see one without such an offensive amount of makeup though XP

Coming from that time period, Ness ... ain't gonna happen ... !! 😀

She was in her twenties when the Dick Van Dyke show was on but she sure did have some awesome feet and soles then. If I had been Rob I would have tickled those pretty feet of hers until she creid out Oh, Rooobbbbbbhahahahahahabbbbb and then I would have continued to tickle her feet until she couldn't stand it.

With her big toe stuck in that bath tub faucet, how could Rob pass up such a chance at that foot

She was in her twenties when the Dick Van Dyke show was on but she sure did have some awesome feet and soles then. If I had been Rob I would have tickled those pretty feet of hers until she creid out Oh, Rooobbbbbbhahahahahahabbbbb and then I would have continued to tickle her feet until she couldn't stand it.

With her big toe stuck in that bath tub faucet, how could Rob pass up such a chance at that foot

Rob just wasn't one of us, I guess.

Peace out!

Here is a snap shot of the previously mentioned "toe stuck in faucet" scene from the episode "Never Bathe on a Sunday". This is my first post so my apologies if it doesn't work properly. 😉

Attachments

• laura01.jpg
    laura01.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 101
I just found this thread. Ms Moore had awesome soles back then. Thanks. I wish I could have seen her soles when she was on the Mary Tyler Moore show. She was beautiful then too.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back