• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RETURNING: aliens vs predator thread deux

Goodieluver

3rd Level Indigo Feather
I post this because they are releasing an unrated directors cut version of the horrible movie and from what ive read, it solves many plot holes(such as how the aliens grew so fast) and much more. Plus, it returns it to the gory R rating it was forced to change three weeks from release, so, i may be changin my opinion on this movie depending on what they add in

also reason i post this cuz we had an Über thread a while ago about who would win\why this movie sucked

Last edited:
Something to look forward to none the less, Always a fan of the series and might get to reading the books and graphic novels one day. 🙂

lonelykimiko said:
Something to look forward to none the less, Always a fan of the series and might get to reading the books and graphic novels one day. 🙂

Oh indeed, and it was the violence from the movie(predator) which lead dark horse comics to pick it up cuz no other mainstream comic company would. Hence why also batman was on dark horse origionally, cuz he was violent as hell.

Ahh, didnt know batman was someone else before DC. Ya learn something new every day! 😛 . But like I say, never read any of them, but would like to give it a go 🙂 .

Is the director's cut going to be on DVD? Or is it already on DVD in the US? Being a brit, we don't tend to get the good stuff until..oh....ages after you folk in the US!

Yes, it is. Theres no other format that it would be on, except maybe dvd-rom or VHS.

Last edited:
Will definatly be worth a watch methinks 😀 . And just in time for christmas too! 😛

Killerk said:
Is the director's cut going to be on DVD? Or is it already on DVD in the US? Being a brit, we don't tend to get the good stuff until..oh....ages after you folk in the US!

I just saw it on a comercial here in america, its supposed to come out before christmas, if not in the next week

Btw-6-6-6, THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST!
Hell and fire was spawned to be released

goodieluver said:
I post this because they are releasing an unrated directors cut version of the horrible movie and from what ive read, it solves many plot holes(such as how the aliens grew so fast) and much more. Plus, it returns it to the gory R rating it was forced to change three weeks from release, so, i may be changin my opinion on this movie depending on what they add in

also reason i post this cuz we had an Über thread a while ago about who would win\why this movie sucked

If they manage to turn this into a good movie with some extra scenes, it would make them the worlds greater geniuses... I have my doubts...

PD: if they pull it off, maybe I should send them Mortal Kombat: Annihilation, see what they can do with that one...

janus4385 said:
If they manage to turn this into a good movie with some extra scenes, it would make them the worlds greater geniuses... I have my doubts...

PD: if they pull it off, maybe I should send them Mortal Kombat: Annihilation, see what they can do with that one...

Touche! that was such a rushed and horrid movie, and the soundtrack from the first one was so much better too(Traci lords and fear factory) but janus, some movies are just better off left dead!

Yeah, apparently the uncut dvd comin is supposed to clear up ALL the glaring plot holes and develop some more character depth, but most of all, im glad a movie franchise will return to an R rating where it belongs. Hell, movies on tnt and tbs were more violent than AvP

goodieluver said:
Touche! that was such a rushed and horrid movie, and the soundtrack from the first one was so much better too(Traci lords and fear factory) but janus, some movies are just better off left dead!

Yeah, apparently the uncut dvd comin is supposed to clear up ALL the glaring plot holes and develop some more character depth, but most of all, im glad a movie franchise will return to an R rating where it belongs. Hell, movies on tnt and tbs were more violent than AvP

I couldn't agree more goodie, and I hope they at least make it a decent movie, I love the AvP games and had very high hopes for this movie, obviously I was quite disappointed :sigh: , but what can you do, right?

I'll probably get the DVD anyway and see for myself(95% of the chances say I will submit to curiousness)...

janus4385 said:
I couldn't agree more goodie, and I hope they at least make it a decent movie, I love the AvP games and had very high hopes for this movie, obviously I was quite disappointed :sigh: , but what can you do, right?

I'll probably get the DVD anyway and see for myself(95% of the chances say I will submit to curiousness)...

I still remember the arcade platform aliens vs pred game, where you could choose a predator or human, i was always torn between pickin the girl with the dual guns or the guy marine with the bionic arm machine gun

Eh, i will rent it and burn it

goodieluver said:
I still remember the arcade platform aliens vs pred game, where you could choose a predator or human, i was always torn between pickin the girl with the dual guns or the guy marine with the bionic arm machine gun

Eh, i will rent it and burn it

Ah, the good old days...
The first one I ever played was the AvP on SNES, and I've loved the games ever since. I really like Aliens vs Predators 2, the marine campaign is quite absorbing, you really want to kill all the damn aliens and hope you don't encounter more than 1 predator at once, and it is really fun to collect heads on the predator one 😀 😀 😀

this sounds great, i loved the movie, but lots of other people didn't.

people were upset on how the preds were dropping like flies. but they didn't understand that it was a proving grounds for teenage preds, like taking the SAT, but if you flunk it, your dead, these aren't the hardcore preds like in part 1 and 2, these are noobs.

i love AVP: 2 for PC, talk about the scariest game ever until they rolled out with Doom 3. i still love playing it.

Bignorm868 said:
this sounds great, i loved the movie, but lots of other people didn't.

people were upset on how the preds were dropping like flies. but they didn't understand that it was a proving grounds for teenage preds, like taking the SAT, but if you flunk it, your dead, these aren't the hardcore preds like in part 1 and 2, these are noobs.

i love AVP: 2 for PC, talk about the scariest game ever until they rolled out with Doom 3. i still love playing it.

I have avp2 for pc but my computer is no way able to keep up, plus i just dislike the whole controls of the game

I wasnt upset over the preds dying because i knew it was a rite of passage. I was upset over the censoring and major plot holes

goodieluver said:
I have avp2 for pc but my computer is no way able to keep up, plus i just dislike the whole controls of the game

I wasnt upset over the preds dying because i knew it was a rite of passage. I was upset over the censoring and major plot holes

yeah, censoring blows, and the plot holes were pretty wide, hopefully this directors cut will be better.

i really liked the final queen battle, when the pred sees the queen rushing them and he gets the "Holy Shit!" look on his face, awesome.

i feel a little dumb; I never notice these plot-retarded things until someone else tells me. ...hmm....well, wft. I'll check it out. 😛

Hungarian2 said:
i feel a little dumb; I never notice these plot-retarded things until someone else tells me. ...hmm....well, wft. I'll check it out. 😛

If that is a question as to what some are, one is the concept of the facehuggers\chest bursters. In the previous eps, it would take a day or so for the chest burster to mature and exit and then a few more days to grow into a adult size.

Thats just one of many, one scene that bothers me is how the pred kills the one guy who somehow survived fallin down the shaft, and is able to see him despite being in sub zero temp and frosted over

Sweetness. I got Predator 2 now, although I haven't watched it yet. I would absolutly love to know why things worked they did in AVP.

Predator 2 is actually the movie which inspired the aliens vs predator franchise, and it was a joke too, same with friday the 13th part 9: jason goes to hell

goodieluver said:
Predator 2 is actually the movie which inspired the aliens vs predator franchise, and it was a joke too, same with friday the 13th part 9: jason goes to hell

i know, but i don't care.

goodieluver said:

I really liked the part in predator 2 where they show all the skulls in the trophy wall in the ship, I thought it was cool... didn't know that's where the whole thing began though, interesting
And I also liked the part on the jason movie where freddy's hand appears and grabs jason's mask, it was funny, really(the movie could have been better though)...

yeah, in the uncut directors version of jason goes to hell, they state they put the glove in strictly as a gag, actually the whole movie is rediculious when you hear the directors' commentary on it

I had waited for Aliens vs. Predator since 1990.

The movies came out so I dutifully watched it.

What a blowjob. The plot was mindless drivel.

The ending was weak.

I'll be seeing this one in the bargain bin probably in a few weeks from now.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back