• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge Is Sweet M/F

Ryan19

My Revenge

This is my revenge on my girl friend Amina. First she tied me up and tickled me half to death for using her in my open mic comedy act, that was about 2 weeks prior to this. From then on she started to tickle attack me more often, I guess because she knew my weak spots now. Every time I reached up to grab something from the cabinet she would come in and dig into and my armpits and sides. Even when I kicked back to relax on the sofa she would swoop down and sit on my ankles to tickle me until I escaped. On occasion her hands would slither up my shorts and drive me totally insane. It was like she was obsessed with tickling me. I got her a few times but not thoroughly, she always managed to wiggle away or slip out from under me. Basically I still owed her one long session of hysterical laughter. She ran up a pretty high tab and now it was time to pay up.

Warning: This Story Contains Some Sexual Content So If Your Not Into That Stop Here!!

Also!! Feedback Is Much Appreciated Thanks!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had been plotting my revenge since the moment my girl friend let me out of my bonds. I wasn’t as experienced with tickling as she, was so I had to look a few things up. I learned a few tickling moves, positions, and techniques. I was finishing up gathering my tools, and watching a video of how to do a hogtie when my doorbell rang.

“Dinnng!!!”

That had to be her. She was supposed to be visiting again today.

“Dinnnnnnggg” The door bell rang again rushing me.

“Ok I’m Coming hold on!”

I jogged briskly over to the door and opened it. Sure enough It was my girlfriend Amina the tickle minx herself, looking quite nice I might add. She had on a pair of jean shorts, a tight fitting red t shirt, and flip flops. Wow it’s like she was dressed for the occasion.

“Heyyyy whats up!” She said as she came in and hugged me, I could smell some faint fragrance on her. Mmmm, it only provoked me more.

“What are we up to today tickle me elmo?”

I stepped back and squinted at her annoyed. She had started calling me tickle me elmo after she got me good a few weeks ago.

“You know that’s not a bad name for you to use on stage doing comedy. I could see that working for you, now presenting comedian Elmo haha.”

“You done? By the way when are you gonna stop bragging about this? Ok you got me good two weeks ago while I was tied up big whoop, I couldn’t even defend myself.”

She just smirked at me as she walked away into the kitchen. Her overconfidence was irritating, but also probably what would help me catch her off guard. It was fine, she would have to pay for it all soon.

We hung out for a while, ate, relaxed and talked for a bit. We found ourselves relaxing on the couch.

“Ya know you really did get me good two weeks ago, wouldn't it be crazy if I got you back the same way you got me?”

“Hehe....welll yeah.. it would be crazy, but I doubt you ever will.” She smirked brazenly.

“Yeahhh your probably right, but you never know right? I mean we could be sitting here doing nothing, on a day like today and….”

Before I could finish my statement she finally understood what I was up to. She leaped off the sofa and tried to make a getaway but it was to late.

“Where ya going?”

I said as my hand wrapped around her ankle firmly.

She was hopping on one leg until I gave her a little push she needed to fall to the carpet. While holding her ankle I grabbed the straps from under the sofa. I quickly moved up her body and held her down while I started to bind her hands.

I had to wrestle with her for about five minutes. She was extremely quick, flexible and elusive. It was like trying to hold onto an eel on a slip and slide. She almost wiggled and jiggled away a few times, slipping out from under me, but I finally managed to pull her arms behind her back and tie them while she was on her belly. I broke a sweat grappling with her, but it was well worth it.

“Your such an amateur. I can get out of this easily.” She hissed.

I looked at her calmly, amused at her continued denial.

"Oh can you now? Well Id like to see that, Please, grace us with your skills."

I entertained her stupid idea for a bit, letting her struggle and squirm, but to no avail. After all that she was still tied, and about to be tickled. The only thing she did was waste precious energy that she would need.

With that I grabbed another pair of straps and tied her kicking ankles together and tied them to her hands. I pulled out my bag of trinkets and prepared. After I was all done I stepped back a second to admire my handy work.

“Tada! All finished! Heh heh.” A small grin came to my face as I gloated. I sat down face to face with her staring into that frustrated pouty face of hers.

“Ohhh yeah You should be really proud! But stop here because you know you’ll regret this. You know i wont let you get away with this!” She sneered at me and gave me mean eyes.

“You gonna hurt me? Aww you gonna get me? With what your tied up hands or feet? Besides don’t act so surprised, I owe you one.”

"Dont do It im warning you. You'll be so sorry after this, you wish you weren't so ticklish, but it'll be to late by then...."

I ignored her threats, got up and walked around to her feet. I sat down Indian style and yanked her by her knees so that her feet were about level with my face.

Wasting no time I removed her left flip flop and tossed it aside on the carpet. I stared down at her shapely and supple sole.

“Why are you so cranky today? Could the root of the problem be here? Is it because your feet hurt?" I said teasing.

“AsssWHOLE!” She said scrunching her face up.

“Aw Don’t be like that babe, smile you’ll feel better.”

“If you so much as tickle me…… I swear.. you…hehehee…he.. Im gonna get you twice as bad… just….. heheheheee….”

I interrupted her little temper tantrum by running my index finger from her heel, into the arch and up to the balls of her feet. She tried to fight me, but that body oh hers betrayed her. Her obviously ticklish foot flinched and shivered, showing major signs of weakness.

I snatched her right flip flop off and did the same thing. Both index fingers slid up and down her soles slowly. I switched to a slow light ten finger wiggle to keep her laughter going.

“You just better watch It youheehehehehe…Im going to get you again if you don’t stophahahahahaaaaappp don’t don’t hahaha…”

“Your gonna get me again? Well… we better make this one count then huh?”

I continued and began to apply various tools to her vulnerable soles. From my bag I pulled out an electric toothbrush, and the very same stiff green feather she used to torture me, just to mock her.

“Remember this??” I asked as if she could see what I was holding.
She turned her head what little she could laying on her stomach.

“I can’t see it dummy!”

“See it? No No feel it.”

With that I ran the bristles on the side over her foot, and dragged the sharp tip over her sole. Her toes wiggled wildly this time, almost talking to me, telling me that it was to much, to much for her sensitive soles to handle. But i could care less, i got mine, it was time for her to get hers.

“You use my… hehe…my own tool against me??? Damn youhahahahhahahhahaaa… damnyyyhehehehehehheeee!”

She clenched her teeth to stop her laughter, but my fingers and tools continued to coax it out of her.

“Oh look your toes are wiggling, must mean you want it here to.”

I moved the feather from the heel to arch and finally to her button toes, dabbing in and out of the pink crevices. Simultaneously I picked up another feather, this one was bright red and more than ready to double her ticklish anguish. Up and down up and down again and again my feathers danced, making a scritch scratch sound to go along with her girlish giggles.

“Stoopopheheheheeee …. Ohh stop stop hehehehee ..ahehehee… Stop it.”

The more her toes wiggled the more it persuaded me to probe them. Those feet wiggled and danced and flexed but I followed them easily. I stopped now and gave her the first mercy break. I walked around and sat face to face again.

“So now that you know I’m not kidding have anything to say?”

Her face twisted up and she rolled her eyes. “You think I’m that easily broken? You have alot to learn amateur.”

I looked into her eyes lazily. “Seems I do, but I think I’m doing a pretty good job so far."

I got up again and kneeled over her on one knee.

“In fact after this is all over you’ll tell me what a good job I did wont you?"

I slipped my hands under her arms and to her armpits. She jerked at the surprise touch and squeezed her shoulders in to keep me out.

“Stay Out Of There!!!!!!” She screeched shaking her head and squeezing those arms.

“Goochie Goochie goo.............Come on what do i have to do to get in here huh? Come onnnnnnnnnnnn nowww dont be like that.....All i need is a little opening! Thats all....COme on...Agoochie goooooo!!"

That stupid baby talk made her laugh and she relaxed her shoulders just for a second.

*Ahh my window of opportunity*

As soon as she did, I forced my fingers into the sensitive skin under her arms. It was a tight fit but my fingers were in. She repressed her shoulders together but it only squeezed my wiggling fingers tighter to her smooth pits.

“Ahhh! Your so deadhahahahahahaaaa!....Stoahahahahaaaaaaaaaap Nooooohahahahaha! You Dont Know wHat Real tickling IS! HAhahahahahahaaaa BUt You will!! Aheheheheehe!”

I was loving every minute of this. She always had this spicy hot head personality and now I got to see it all melt away. She couldn’t even stop laughing long enough to be mad. Slowly but surely I could see her submit, and her will of fire wane.

“You know I actually like you better this way, your not so hostile now” I smiled. The tickling went on until she started coughing.

“Aghahahaha..ha…. *Cough*! huff…. *Cough*…. You tickle like a girl!.. huff….” She managed to get in between gasps.

*Incredible truly incredible*

I was tickling the holy hell out of her and she still had the energy to slight me. That just meant that she could take that much more.

“Wow you’re really stubborn huh?”

I flipped her light body face up now and grabbed my next tool. I lay at her side now.

“Viiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!” My new tool sounded off as the motor started. In her eyes I saw a look of concern.

“Ohhhhh Whats wrong? You afraid of this guy?” I said waving an electric toothbrush recklessly.

I let it make contact with her skin. It ran the electric toothbrush up her legs, past her knees and slipped in under her jean shorts to her inner thighs.

She bucked wildly as the toothbrush caressed the soft skin in her inner thighs. I circled it around her thighs, and ran it up and down.

Her body tried desperately to break free or move but her bonds held her tight. No matter what she did I refused to remove it from her shorts and quivering thighs.

While laying at her side my face was inches away from her neck. I stuck my free arm under her neck to expose it more. While attacking with the toothbrush I just barely flicked my tongue on her defenseless neck. Ohhhh what a reaction that got. Immediately her neck began jerking spastically, and her squeals climbed in volume.

“Godhahahahahahahaaa….. EnoughAaaaaheheheheeeeheheheheeeee…. I Give I Give!!! Hhahahaha…Ahahahaa…AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA ! YOuHahahahaa Y-YouGothahahahaha MEHAHHA!“

Her head thrashed from side to side flinging that beautiful silky black hair everywhere. Sliding the toothbrush in and out and tongue bathing her neck drove her mad.

“Mercy! Mercy!!” She kept screaming.

“Mercy? I don’t suppose you showed me any did you?”

I stopped the toothbrush and the licking now to move a few strands of hair out of her face before we moved on. When my hand got close to her face I could feel her warm breath hit my palms. I looked in her bright eyes and I saw a familiar look. Not an angry one, but a pleading one. Probably the same stupid look i had when she had me tied at her mercy. Pshh please.....

I grabbed her whole body and lifted her up onto the sofa. I sat down and pulled her onto my lap. She was laying face up, her back resting on my knees and hips. Her back was arched and it pressed up her midsection for maximum access. The best part was now I could see her facial reactions and she could see mine. I knew this was one of her worst spots from experience.

“………… Ok Im sorry…. don’t.”

“Ohhh Now your sorrryyyyyyy? Mmeeehhhh bull shit......Your not sorry not yet, but you will be. It wouldn't matter anyway, this is gonna happen regardless."

My hands found mischief again as I lifted her shirt and invaded the privacy of her flat tummy. On contact she exploded with laugher, her head flew back, her mouth wide open, she lost all control. Yesssssss.... I was determined to take my time here.

“Teeehehehehheeheheeee..Stop!Hahahahahahahaaaaa…Hahahahahahahahaha! Im so sorryahahahahahahaaaa so sorryyhahahahaa!”

She yelled while shaking her head side to side, breaking into girlish giggles.
Her belly muscles went into spasm as my fingers fiddled under her shirt. Her laughter grew louder the longer I touched her here. Poking, Prodding and scribbling my fingers all made her yelp. To top it off I had never seen her smile this big in my life.

In my torturous mood I thought of how to make her even more hysterical. I drew my face in close and planted soft kisses and licks all over her midsection. Her body jerked exceptionally harder this time.

Even the light touches kept her in belly aching laughter. She kept yelling STOP! but at this point I couldn't even stop myself. I would do anything to make her body jump, and hear that sweet giggling laughter pour out of her. It was at this moment that I realized why she loved doing this so much. The rush of it all, having complete control over someone, tickling their oh so very weak spots. But best of all exploiting the victim knowing that they were powerless to stop you.......Yesss what a rush.

I took it up an even higher notch now, blowing raspberries on that slender abdomen.

“AEeeeeeeeAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! DON’T!! N-NAAhHaahahaha NOOOO!!!”

Her laugher increased almost tenfold and her legs tried to kick but her bonds held her. Her struggling body language showed her frustration but she could not stop me. The tickling ceased again shortly to prevent her from losing her mind.

“Ahhhhh your killing me pleaaaahhufff … no more please!”

“If this is bothering you feel free to pull your little escape trick.” I mocked while looking at her bound body.

Before she could fully recover I grabbed the toothbrush and jammed it to her belly now. I circled it into her belly button, drawing shapes on her midsection and sticking it in her pits whenever I felt like it.

She broke out into uncontrollable laughter again, she couldn’t take it.
But suddenly, strangely, I felt something between my legs. She was on her back hogtied so her hands were kind of in my lap while my legs were spread open. Yes it was the unmistakable feeling of me being tickled.

“What the fuhehehee..whahehehe??? What The FUCKkahahhahaa YOu doing!!???”

Her wrists were bound but her hands and fingers could still move. She was tickling me while I was tickling her, what nerve! Her fingers wiggled through my thin athletic shorts tickling my balls.

“Hehee How’s that feel big guy? Hehe payback.” She taunted.

I started to laugh now with her harassing my worst spot. She even made me kick my legs under her and stomp hard on the floor. My knees started to buckle inwards to the sensations. I couldn’t concentrate on tickling her with her getting me.

“DamnnnHAhahahahahahaha …. Stop that shit! Hahahahahaha It’s my turn not yours!”

I had to get her off me before I broke into uncontrollable hysterics. A good situation could turn bad quickly if i didnt stop this. I quickly lifted her off me and got up off the couch. I layed her back on the sofa and stood over her.

“You tickle me during my frikin revenge??? Oh ok, that's how you wana act? I tried to be nice didn’t I?”

I pulled her shirt over her head and behind her, sliding it down to her arms. I reached behind her to unsnap her braw and tossed it aside. Her breasts stumbled out bouncing freely now. Now her whole upperbody was completely bare.

“You think your gonna firkin turn the tables on me?”

This was the first time I wasn’t relaxed and cool headed but instead pissed. I positioned myself so that I was laying beside her on the couch, my body touching hers.

I wiggled my fingers again on her midsection and made my way up to her full breasts, tickling all over her busty chest. Mercy was the furthest thing from my mind now.

I tickled the crease between her breasts, under and on them, not one nook or cranny was overlooked. She fell into hooping and hollering laughter again but still I showed no signs of stopping.

“Don’t you ever!” I scolded as I picked up the feather again and ran it over her taut nipples. “You had your chance with me it’s my turn now Seeeeee!!?”
This forced a slew of giggly moans from her mouth. Her ability to talk or even resist was long gone.

“Uggghhhhheheheheeeee… Ugh..Meheheheheeee…hehehehee…hehehhehehe…..hehehe.”

I tickled those nipples and breasts until everything on her body screamed for me to stop. Her back arched and she thrashed around as much as she could.

“Hmm I don’t know if I should let you go or not? Im having fun frankly I could keep you like this forever, You’re a lot less fussy this way.”

She just layed her head back and tried to catch her breath.

“Mm I guess you’ve had enough though huh?.............”

I tugged off her jean shorts to reveal her thong like underwear. I fell out of my torturous disposition for a second to admire her. My god just look at her....hmmmm........ but I couldn’t get to distracted. I yanked her underwear off as well and laid down beside her our faces next to each other.

My entire palm pressed to her slit and crotch area and slowly massaged her watching her facial reactions as I did. Her mouth just lay open, her eyes closed, her breaths hard and long. Her body arched up, and pressed against my hand harder, trying to encourage this new feeling. I could have kept tickling but I thought it to cruel to excite her without finishing her off.

Moaning and groaning Her body longed for release. I slid two fingers into her slit and worked her over the brink. Her body turned into one huge spasming muscle. Her back super arched and her muscles all in contraction, finally she could let out the built up frustration. Her release of tension was like fire shut up in her body.

“UGGgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!” She moaned one last time before she dropped.

“Fooofff!!”

The couch sounded off as her body made contact with it again. I still couldn’t get over how hot she looked through all of this…… wow. She couldn’t say anything now, but I knew there would be hell to pay. I had to give her credit though; she lasted longer than I did shit. This wasn’t over, I knew that, but at least I got her good once.

As I untied her I still had that one thing she said to me echo in my mind.

“Im gonna get you twice as bad.”

I thought, how the heck could she get me twice as bad, as I looked down at her exhausted body.

Could there be any such level of tickle torture I wondered? It was kinda like I’m gonna get you but you won’t know where or when kinda thing. Just thinking about it sent chills down my spine. I walked out of the room, envisioning myself tied again screaming with laugher somewhere. But oh well, Id cross that bridge when we came to it. At least for now I could enjoy my victory laps and be satisfied with my revenge.

Last edited:
'Interesting' story. I like it. 😉

Thanks all for the comments and feedback. Glad you enjoyed it.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back